im a border line schitzo phrenic well thats they siad
    im not worried realy
    my girlfriend killed herself 13 years ago
    i never got over it
    whats all these labels anyway
    fuck them
    is that why i drink im not drinking now

my diagnosis

Labels, I know what you mean Jay. OCD and borderline personality disorder I've been told. Take your meds and try your best. You are stronger than you think.
    mar

Comment

my diagnosis

Jay Love,

I also know that you have had a lot more to deal with than you have just posted ..... My thoughts are with you very much right now ...

The fact that you keep coming here tells me that you still want to deal with this and we are all still here for you.

Lots of love & hugs xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

my diagnosis

The medical world are very good at labelling things. You are you and that you should be proud. Losing someone we love to suicide is very painful. My older brother killed himself at 24 yrs old. Never got over it, don't think anyone ever does. They just learn how to cope with it. Good luck to you Jay42. Bella x

Comment

my diagnosis

A lot of us are just striving to be better people ...... sometimes medication helps us achieve this...don't worry about the label but, more of an understanding of who you are
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

my diagnosis

Hi Jay,
            Sorry I'm late.

"never reject the hero in your soul, keep holy your highest hope ."

Comment

my diagnosis

Jay..remember...Medical "Practice" They keep guessing and practicing....

Look above for guidance...why are you here?

Many Prayers and blessing to you my friend.
              Control the Mind

Comment

my diagnosis

jay, i lost my fiance' april 2006...this has been the worst year of my life...i have never been this sad..ever....or drank this much...i wish i had wrds of wisdom, but i don't. i hate life some days...most days lately...i started dating recently...foun d out over the weekend, my new ..whateve you call him...was a swinger in his past relationship...i feel sick.

Comment

my diagnosis

I agree lables are just that. And I know that A person just doesnt get over a loss , my sister commited suicide in 88 I've never been the same. Nor do I expect to be. Keep in touch. Tom

Comment

my diagnosis

Jay;

I think labels are because they have no other acronym to give..Just worry about taking care of yourself the healthiest and safest way you know how. Remember you have a family here.

You're in thoughts:h
                    Brandy

Comment

my diagnosis

Thanks for telling us about your loss and sharing your "diagnosis" too. If the diagnosis is useful to you in anyway, such as getting appropriate medication, then great. If not, then keep on taking care of yourself in the best way you know how. Keep the faith and know that we are here for you!

All the best,

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

my diagnosis

It seems we all have a lable of some kind, and we label others. So yes, screw it! We are who we are and those who love us, love us as we are and those who don't, don't have a clue. My dad committed suicide when I was about 23. I always knew that would be how he would die, sick huh? I'm not sad anymore, but I sure do wish I knew what in this world was so bad that he felt he couldn't go on....

Comment

my diagnosis

Jay, I am glad that you are feeling more comfortable and opening up more with us. It truly is just a label however it is a starting point. If you agree with what they are telling you then run with it however if you doubt it then question it and keep searching. My son was diagnosed with an "ism" an we believe that, with his help, we can enter his world, and learn from him.
                          You have found that, through us. Keep talking. We will be here.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

my diagnosis

My sister too!

Jay,
                            My sister was labelled that too but she is now 48 and has 4 kids and gone through many problems with help of family I do admit but I do question the label! She does take a low does of drugs but they do work for her but she copes so well sometimes I think it could be a offline thing like us getting the topa. Don't worry about labels just get good results.
                            Much love.
                            Shas
                            Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

my diagnosis

This is your new diagnosis...Human Being, Child of God.
                              You are nicer than that idiot down the street aren't you? And look, he's a Child of God as well, and God loves him too...for some reason beyond my comprehension.
                              There is a book called Shadow Syndromes...it talks about the fact that many many people have these illnesses to one degree or another. Bill Gates has a very mild type of autism...look what it did for him...able to concentrate on the smallest details. I am sure you have a gift as well that would blow everyone away. My gift is drinking and it blows everyone away. Get the book.
                              Take care, Anemone

Comment

Working...
                              X