MWO Subscriber up and running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, wow you folks are fast! Yes, we have activated the new subscription based service, as it's 3/28, Wednesday, in Australia and other parts, which marks our 2nd Anniversary.

If you'd like to join, c'mon in! You'll find a link in the User Control Panel under "Miscellaneous" or visit our promo page, which is here.

Thanks again for all your support--we're looking forward to having a lot of fun with this!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Already there RJ, thanks xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

we ain't no dummies...lol

Comment

Tech Question

RJ,
        You might have addressed this already, but here goes:

The subscription wants a 6 digit username and you are requesting we use our existing one. Should we ask the admin for a name change or use a different one for the subscription.

Thanks,
        Frmca aka Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

User name

Hi Laura. Yes, this was an issue we were unable to change on the front end--the credit card payment gateway requires a six letter minimum. We can modify your user name so it contains two additional letters if you don't mind. The alternative is to enter a username of six letters when you pay and we'll simply go in and manually upgrade your account (Frmca) which is also easy. If you like, PM me and let me know your preference.

It just occurred to me that we may be able to circumvent this problem if you use PayPal instead (which accepts all major credit cards).

Sorry for the hassle!

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
          X