• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 10th April

Good morning, Army

Happy Hump Day!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Mornng Tippers and all to come, I though Thursday was hump day, or is that Pingu's hump day? Can't remember
    Enjoying me time off uni and work, a little tired but probs have a nanna nap later on. Ive had one everyday for a week, wake up refreshed,lol
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Mr tips & little pink cat, not a bad morning out side so far.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

you up to much today Mario? did u ever get ur aching bones and joints sorted?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Happy birthday to my lovely tigger...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

little pink cat;1490006 wrote: you up to much today Mario? did u ever get ur aching bones and joints sorted?
            Yes LPC feeling much better but still on the tablets, Always something to do in my life busy is beautiful

Hi Pingu

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Happy Birthday Tigger, bet u get spoiled rotten

Yeah Mario busy can be good with a bit of rest, busy here too, doing a bit of study, but resting too
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning folks.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Ktab, hows tricks?
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Grand now thanks Pinkypoos et tu?
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Tips

Hope you are feeling better Pinky. Enjoy your rest and get strong again

Hi Mario so glad your aching jointsare not giving you too much aggro

Happy birthday Tigger

Hello tabbers are you at work yet.

Comment

Hi Mrs A, u orf running today?

Tabbers im grand getting there, feel much better
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all! Had a nice time in New York last night. Of course, no booze, but it was everywhere. Went to a seminar, then a group of us of course went to a pub to wait for the launch party (I just launched a magazine for a publisher) where there was tons of booze. Had a wonderful time, but came home late, exhausted and did not sleep a wink. This is getting old! Oh well, at least no hangover, right? Have a good day. I need some coffee!
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

mollyka;1490080 wrote: Mornin Wags - oh and thanks for replying to me bout FB -- just confuddled I am!!!
                            Did you REALLY have a wonderful time?? You must be better than me tbh in the social scene - when it's a drinking 'do' - I quite enjoy snippets of an evening - but overall I just get a bit bored - and - not that I actually want to drink or anything - but I sorta envy the buzzy bit they all get - so avoid any prolonged exposure to drinking situations. Fair dues to you!!!! And well done on launching the magazine - what sort of a one is it? High brow or more my type a thing - bit of fashion etc???
                            GREETINGS FROM SKIVERVILLE !!! :durn:

Comment

Hey everybody, back again after the weekend, cross between slipping up and being busy. Glad to see Mario and Ktab, been a while

In Inchy news planning AF night tonight, officially freaking out that there'll be more site outage just when I could do with it.
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X