Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 10th April

life rewards

InChains;1490091 wrote: Hey everybody, back again after the weekend, cross between slipping up and being busy. Glad to see Mario and Ktab, been a while

In Inchy news planning AF night tonight, officially freaking out that there'll be more site outage just when I could do with it.
    good morning all slipping up and having hard times at social events is a hard situation to handle,but the biggest thing is, as someone faces the reality of sobriety, at least were all trying, can someone ask for much more the best thing is we all have each other take care and have a wonderful day :goodjob:

Comment

off to work have a great day

Comment

InChains;1490091 wrote: Hey everybody, back again after the weekend, cross between slipping up and being busy. Glad to see Mario and Ktab, been a while

In Inchy news planning AF night tonight, officially freaking out that there'll be more site outage just when I could do with it.
        Stay close here Inchy - one step closer to AF ??:l

Comment

mollyka;1490084 wrote: Hi Skiver!!! Don't think I'll be one today :-( May have to achully work! How you feeling today?
          Dunno if I'm imagining it or not but think the infection is re-lurking -- bugger!!! I'll go to doc Fri. if it is cos I'm off.... needs dealing with!
          Joe's cutting hedges - oh FFS - the whole house has to revolve round a friggin hedge!!!!
          If I look busy I'm grand - if I'm stretched on de couch with me lappie --- fucking doooooooomed:H

GERROFF THE COUCH MOLLERS !!!! :H

Comment

Good afternoon

Comment

Good Morning Army!
              Not much to report this am, technology at work is still not working, so it may be another slow day at the office.
              And the lights still keep turning off...grrrrrrr.
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Tigger is having a ball...
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good for Tigger! Happy birthday to her from an old guy!
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

mollyka;1490175 wrote: Or does it

Where r u Benjy???
                    I's here !!!

Comment

My MWO acting up again!

Comment

mollyka;1490180 wrote: Had to talk Laura down from meningitis to nappy rash dis MORNIN - jaysus I'd forgotten all that!
                        I have that all the time! My kids thing I am the expert on all childhood ailments and then proceed to ignore my good advice.

MWO only acting up on the phone:goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1490184 wrote: :H Funny - my mum who could have nervous breakdowns cos she had a wasp in the garden was amazing when it came to me and my 'first time mammy' moments! Nowt wrong wit my MWO on fone ---- yet!
                          What's the craic here youngwans ??

Comment

BORED.COM

When are you coming back to Malahide Ms A ?
                            Me & Molls can be groupies again and we can go to Avoca & drink more Gin & Tonic :H:H

Uh oh mentioned the al word :egad:
                            Now I may as well say POPE !!!! :H

Comment

anon;1490181 wrote: I have that all the time! My kids thing I am the expert on all childhood ailments and then proceed to ignore my good advice.

MWO only acting up on the phone:goodjob:
                              They think we are old fashioned & haven't a clue Ms A.
                              Noseyhole here - new baby - I've seen the look of pity ( poor 'ol wan ) when I give an opinion.
                              Has returned more than once to say I was right in the end.......

Comment

Satz I will come back to do the run if you will do it with me.:goodjob:

Your 5k time would beat half the field.

Why are your blood results taking so long

Molly-- Sudocrem is brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X