Army Thread Wednesday 10th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mario;1490016 wrote: Yes LPC feeling much better but still on the tablets, Always something to do in my life busy is beautiful

Hi Pingu
    Great to see you back Marioooooooooooooo !!!
    And yes was sorry not to meet you last weekend ........ but next time :thumbs:
    Saw some nice photos though - so I can picture you all .
    As I said - I am 5.9 , long blond hair and 8 stone:bigwink:

Did Molls give out to you & Tabbers for not posting :H

Comment

mollyka;1490189 wrote: Ah bugger! Shudnt a told dem bout de gin ;-)
      Bored myself and here again tamara someone keeps dyin so I've to replace the grieving relative FFS - no consideration!
      Don't talk to me about funerals.

Mr S is now a serial funeral goer.
      Driving all the way to Ballinasloe this evening for some guy's 92 year old mam's funeral

I suppose I have to admire his 'er 'em - jazus dunno what to even call THAT !!
      I am going straight to hell aren't I ?- and with no-one at my funeral according to him :H

Comment

mollyka;1490195 wrote: ME!!!! Blame me for everything!!!!! Don't think Nelz is grasping the depths of my ineptitude re the FB thingy - best go 'splain!!!
        Wah ? Nelz ? Where ?

Comment

:hallo: Army

Just give me a moment to recover... We've just had to buy the yiungest cub a netball outfit and school tracksuit. Bloody hell. It costs double what you'd pay for a good quality regular one, simply because the school logo is on it. It makes me the bliksem in that we're forced to buy from just one shop. They have a complete monopoly.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1490214 wrote: My VERY own thread wot I started myself bout TECHNOLOGY:H STOP LAFFIN!!!
            I'm speechless... no laffing here

***snigger***
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1490217 wrote: :hallo: Army

Just give me a moment to recover... We've just had to buy the yiungest cub a netball outfit and school tracksuit. Bloody hell. It costs double what you'd pay for a good quality regular one, simply because the school logo is on it. It makes me the bliksem
              in that we're forced to buy from just one shop. They have a complete monopoly.
              So to get this in context Tippers : Goggled it ! So not getting it :no:
              Noun[list type=decimal][*](dated) lightning(colloquial) bastard, asshole, sod[/list type=decimal]

Comment

satz123;1490219 wrote: So to get this in context Tippers : Goggled it ! So not getting it :no:
                Noun[list type=decimal][*](dated) lightning(colloquial) bastard, asshole, sod[/list type=decimal]
                The context I used it in: it makes me the hell in / angry.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1490223 wrote: The context I used it in: it makes me the hell in / angry.
                  Not an asshole then :H

Comment

Think I'll head home soon - will get up to mischief (read as on-line shopping) if I stay here :egad:

Comment

satz123;1490225 wrote: Think I'll head home soon - will get up to mischief (read as on-line shopping) if I stay here :egad:
                      Step away from your PC...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

satz123;1490224 wrote: Not an asshole then :H
                        Depends on who you ask, I guess :H
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1490223 wrote: The context I used it in: it makes me the hell in / angry.
                          Ach they talk funny over in Saffaland... take it with a grain of salt Satz! :H OUCH!!! That wasn't very nice Tipps... :upset:

I am going to have an official rant. My allergies are KEELING me. And I'm aching from head to toe, whilst I'm wandering around with itchy, runny eyes and a gurgle instead of a voice. I reckon the twak quit, and all that clearance, combined with the allergies has me on the ropes. I.feel.like.shit.today.

I'm off to the quack about that and a few other things but can't get in till next Wednesday. But I've scheduled all the tests and stuff I need done and I'll have it all done in various places that day, apart from the mammograb and well woman. I am so not looking forward to this. I'm scared of the medical system but know it has to be used when it's needed.

Off up to Boynton to run an errand. My car got fixed on Monday so it's going to get a good test drive on the highway. So far, it's been working well... keep yer CTs crossed!

Slaters! X

Comment

mollyka;1490235 wrote: Hi an bye Zens ! Achully havin to do some work here!
                            MOVE AWAY FROM THE WORK MOLLS !!!:H
                            :wavin:
                            Later gaters

Comment

One of my students sent me this

I thought you might enjoy it, hopefully you can open it. I am not very good at this tech stuff! Attached files [img]/converted_files/2091875=7542-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Evening

satz123;1490194 wrote: Don't talk to me about funerals.

Mr S is now a serial funeral goer.
                                My dad used to love going to funerals too, satzy. Nothing he enjoyed more than singing abide with me in the church.

mollyka;1490196 wrote: Oh jaysus - don't do funerals OR listening to peeps endless death stories bout their grannies next door neighbours best friends demise!! Straight to hell in a handcart
                                And he would talk non-stop at dinner time about how so and so had just died. Death of the day, I used to call it.

tiptronic_ct;1490217 wrote: :hallo: Army
                                Hiya tips. That was a great pic you sent.

Zenstyle;1490230 wrote:
                                I am going to have an official rant. My allergies are KEELING me. And I'm aching from head to toe, whilst I'm wandering around with itchy, runny eyes and a gurgle instead of a voice. I reckon the twak quit, and all that clearance, combined with the allergies has me on the ropes. I.feel.like.shit.today.
                                Sorry about the feeling shit zenny. Your body is bound to suffer a little in the short term when you make a big change like stopping smoking.

Zenstyle;1490230 wrote:
                                Off up to Boynton to run an errand. My car got fixed on Monday so it's going to get a good test drive on the highway. So far, it's been working well... keep yer CTs crossed!
                                Best of luck with the car. Mine needs attention too now. It's making a hell of a racket and I reckon JC will probably be able to hear it up in Scotland. And I need to get the doors looked at too. Last night I got back from Sainsbury's with me shopping and couldn't get out of the car. :upset: Both doors were jammed, so I had to struggle out through the window. Good job I lost those excess pounds after Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X