Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 10th April

Hiya Reccie always love your synopsis:goodjob:

What sort of a car do you have? How far is Sainsburys? How are you feeling? What about the 1 minute silence at footie matches for our dear departed ex PM? Liverpool is outraged

I am joining an interrogation forum :H

Comment

The Wirrell - Irby on the telly

Comment

satz123;1490270 wrote: The Wirrell - Irby on the telly
        What channel? I live 2 mins from Irby.
        Thanks

Comment

mollyka;1490268 wrote: Good heavens mrsa - u is one angry burd ;-)
          Howdy Recster! Yeah there comes a day wit a car alright - joes is 13 yrs old but I think he luvs it more dan me - home in half hour - good god id rather stick pins in my eyes than work here fulltime!!
          I love my auld car.

Not angry now I have unloaded here:H

Comment

evening all
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

anon;1490272 wrote: What channel? I live 2 mins from Irby.
              Thanks
              Channel 4 - the young couple selling house

Comment

anon;1490256 wrote: Hiya Reccie always love your synopsis:goodjob:

What sort of a car do you have? How far is Sainsburys? How are you feeling? What about the 1 minute silence at footie matches for our dear departed ex PM? Liverpool is outraged

I am joining an interrogation forum :H
                It's a 14 year old Polo, whizzy. A bit of an old banger, basically. I think that's why the police keep following me. Anyway, it's given me good service, but I don't think I'll get too much longer out of it. I would guess that the exhaust needs replacing in order to make it sound normal again, but if it's more serious than that I might have to think about scrapping it.

Sainsbury's is only a couple of miles away - I'm still at my mum's. I'm feeling great, thanks. Been showing my mum the Dublin photos and telliing her all about you lot! Only nice things, I hasten to add!

I hadn't heard about the one minute silence. I wonder how well it will be respected around the country. It causes a real problem for Liverpool fans doesn't it? On the one hand Liverpool folks mostly hated Thatcher and on the other hand we normally observe silences impeccably.

Comment

Recluse;1490287 wrote: It's a 14 year old Polo, whizzy. A bit of an old banger, basically. I think that's why the police keep following me. Anyway, it's given me good service, but I don't think I'll get too much longer out of it. I would guess that the exhaust needs replacing in order to make it sound normal again, but if it's more serious than that I might have to think about scrapping it.

Sainsbury's is only a couple of miles away - I'm still at my mum's. I'm feeling great, thanks. Been showing my mum the Dublin photos and telliing her all about you lot! Only nice things, I hasten to add!

I hadn't heard about the one minute silence. I wonder how well it will be respected around the country. It causes a real problem for Liverpool fans doesn't it? On the one hand Liverpool folks mostly hated Thatcher and on the other hand we normally observe silences impeccably.
                  Thank you for the info!
                  So much I could say about the impact of Thatcher but I will keep quiet here:new:

Off to bed in a bit to read my book.(Dara O'Briain)

Comment

mollyka;1490290 wrote: Evenin again! Just home - hiya Inchy!
                    I go faster in Joe's banger than I do in mine Reccie - it positively spurts down the road - as I say 13 yrs old and about 200,000 miles on the clock - little peach it is - oh and it does about a month for about 50 yoyo's - nothin wrong with that!
                    Dunno nothin bout Liverpool peeps except the one I know, and she's awful funny ;-)
                    Wow, 200k is pretty good going, molly. I used to be a fast driver, but not any more. I have lots of time, so there's rarely any need to hurry anywhere any more.

anon;1490292 wrote:
                    Thank you for the info!
                    So much I could say about the impact of Thatcher but I will keep quiet here:new:

Off to bed in a bit to read my book.(Dara O'Briain)
                    You're welcome! I like Dara O'Briain too. I'd be too embarrased to tell you how many Mock the Week re-runs I've watched. Very funny man. Enjoy your book.

Comment

Where's Foxy & Questy & Panno ??? That's what I want to know

Comment

Recluse;1490287 wrote:

This is simple - if they hated her - do not observe silence ! Easy as

Comment

Is your Mam in good health Reccie ? Does she live alone?

Comment

satz123;1490307 wrote: Is your Mam in good health Reccie ? Does she live alone?
                            I'm not casing the joint or nuttin ' :k
                            Just wondered 'cos my Mam lives alone and you begin to wonder what will pan put down the road when they can't fend for themselves anymore

Comment

Evening people, hope you've all had a great day. I would love to know who stole this week! Thursday tomorrow and housework night again. Can't seem to get on the computer before 9.30 pm these days and that's near enough bed time. Better have a look around now
                              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hiyiz :hallo:

Hope yer all keepin well

Thanks Reccie and Satz for the pics, I've 2 sets now!

One day back at work and Im bollixed already

Comment

Working...
                                X