Loving yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving yourself

We all have guilt, regrets, etc. Tell me what you LOVE about yourself. Rules: You must name something you love about you, however trivial.

I LOVE my first name - Tania.

I LOVE that I am outspoken and usually right
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Loving yourself

I love that once I make up my mind, I am very persistent in achieving my goal.

Comment

Loving yourself

An EXCELLENT thread idea!
      i love my ability to cut through the bullsh*t politicians talk.
      I Love how good I am as a father, and grandfather; I love the fact my children and grandchildren enjoy and plan on spending time with Mrs. BHOG and myself.
      And I love my ability to write, compose and discuss on a multitude of subjects, fluently.
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Loving yourself

I love my sense of humor (even though others may not). I am goofy and love to be silly and laugh. Some people can't understand my lighthearted nature-but I love that part of me!

I also love my Red hair-and yes its real! Expect different shades when I need to cover the COUPLE of grey hairs I may get from time to time. I like to try different shades of red/auburn then.

I love myself.....for the first time in my life and that is great!
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Loving yourself

This is a LOVELY thread Tania :h

Thank you.

Will add my answer when it comes to me....P.
          "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Loving yourself

I love my creativity...
            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Loving yourself

I love my teeth :-)
              I also love that have two perfectly healthy children.

Comment

Loving yourself

red67;1490266 wrote: I love my sense of humor (even though others may not). I am goofy and love to be silly and laugh. Some people can't understand my lighthearted nature-but I love that part of me!

I also love my Red hair-and yes its real! Expect different shades when I need to cover the COUPLE of grey hairs I may get from time to time. I like to try different shades of red/auburn then.

I love myself.....for the first time in my life and that is great!
                That's awesome!!

I LOVE my sense of humor, too. I can crack myself up like no one else can!

I LOVE ME and I LOVE being me!!
                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Loving yourself

I love the mother that I have become. The other day my daughter hugged me (for a long time) and told me how much she loves me and that I will always be her favorite person. (Remember she is 15...that is quite a statement for a 15 yo). She said she's thankful to have me, as I am to have her! :l

I also like to think I'm pretty darn hilarious (that may just be my opinion though) LOL
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Loving yourself

An event like that can melt a parent's heart quickly, right K9?
                    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Loving yourself

I love my humour. I love that my kids like me as well as love me and want to spend time with me.

Comment

Loving yourself

kuya;1490499 wrote: I love my humour. I love that my kids like me as well as love me and want to spend time with me.
                        Doesn't that feel good when your kids actually LIKE you? Good job Kuya, you have done so well...I'm proud of you! :h
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Loving yourself

I love my ability to make people feel welcome and special and to diffuse conflict with humour and understanding... or so they say.

So glad to hear of the kids liking the parents. There's no feeling like it.
                          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                          ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                          X