Good morning it looks like spring may have arrived in the UK:goodjob:

Army Thread 11th April

Good morning Mrs A and all to come
    Its raining here, but warmer so I guess thats spring for ya
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Morning sweet ladies, raining here too but it's nice because its been dry for weeks, very unusual that.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Good morning MrsA, Starty and all who come later

Never thought I'd say this but wish it would rain here to wash away last remnants of snow- its manky lookin now.

Miss our Arsey in the kitchen too- may make do with coffee and a puff

Have a good day folks, laters :hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Morning KTAB

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Speaking of sweet ladies, hello Sweetpea. Still icy on higher ground down here, weathers gone a bit crazy me thinks.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Morning guys, the weather has been a bit unpredictable this year.

I was meaning to come online last night but realised I had to go food shopping. I went to Aldi and put loads of nice stuff in the trolley that I probs shouldn't of, when the trolley was chocca and couldnt get no more in i went to the checkout and thought fuck this is gonna cost me and she said 50.22 pence I was like what, how cheap is that, I had all kinds, aspargaus, cambert, king prawns, lambchops, etc etc, very good shop that Aldi

On to more pressing matters I am hopefully getting my results back for my dissertattion proposal today, fingers crossed
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Good morning Tabbers, Sweetie and Starts.
                Rain on its way over to Ireland according to the forecast.
                Yes I also miss my morning breakfast cooked by RC. :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

littlepinkcat;1490532 wrote: Morning guys, the weather has been a bit unpredictable this year.

I was meaning to come online last night but realised I had to go food shopping. I went to Aldi and put loads of nice stuff in the trolley that I probs shouldn't of, when the trolley was chocca and couldnt get no more in i went to the checkout and thought fuck this is gonna cost me and she said 50.22 pence I was like what, how cheap is that, I had all kinds, aspargaus, cambert, king prawns, lambchops, etc etc, very good shop that Aldi

On to more pressing matters I am hopefully getting my results back for my dissertattion proposal today, fingers crossed
                  Hi Pinky. Sounds like you did well at Aldi now just hope for good news re your dissertation

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Fingers and toes crossed for you Pinky. Aldi & Lidl both good in that respect and some of their stuff is very good.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Rain isn't too heavy but means the beach will be deserted, my dogs don't mind it so off out for a walk before work.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Hi all

Tiggers still asleep utterly knackered after yesterday. And it looks pretty grey outside here too

Have a fun day x
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Good morning Pingu

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Morning anon. I need some inspiration to do some exercise....
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Pingu didn't u used to go to the gym, I remember u talking about it
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X