Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th April

I did but I got lazy so I,canx membership
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

u don't sound lazy, ur always busy teaching and with the kids, didn't u hurt a muscle in ur leg?
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

I pulled something a while back. I'm putting on weight so have to.either eat less or exercise. Or preferably both
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

good morning all,my better half and i have been quite busy lately my brothers father inlaw has been put into a home for the aged a nice facility but he had to put his home up for sale,he is 93 and not functional in the house any more,so it was clean up time,holy crow ive never seen so much stuff in my life,and dust hahaha,my wife took on the chore cause shes retired and who cant use the extra money they had a professional company come in and they said they could spare 2 people for 4 hours ouch weve been there 20 0r so,they want 450 bucks we wonder what they would of done,maybe a new career for me and my wife not in this life time this is when you appreciate a mom that stays home or in some cases a dad that take on some responsibility lol as in Me hahah other then that life is good i try t come here each day and just say Hi,hope everyone has a wonderful day

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

when u pulled something it maybe unconsciously put u off, as u may associate exercise with pain, but u wouldn't consciously be aware of it, anyway enough psychobabble................. im putting on weight also, need to shift my arse, my lack of motivation is cause I hate swimming and thats all the dr has reccomended cause my bones and muscles r not right yet and because i look like a twat in swim wear, lol
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

littlepinkcat;1490551 wrote: when u pulled something it maybe unconsciously put u off, as u may associate exercise with pain, but u wouldn't consciously be aware of it, anyway enough psychobabble................. im putting on weight also, need to shift my arse, my lack of motivation is cause I hate swimming and thats all the dr has reccomended cause my bones and muscles r not right yet and because i look like a twat in swim wear, lol
              Haha you're funny! I can't go swimming cos of new shinies. But I have to do something. I think the mini stepper is coming out later.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

ohh a pool now that would be nice
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

oh Molly ur too kind, its not cause im full of determination, and a mint person its cause i want fecking money and sick of being in a fecking rat race and I can't do soul destroying jobs they depress me too much, so I do this for me own sanity, lol
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

you know i thin around the 15th or 17th of this month its 11 months for me sober, I am shit at keeping dates
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

pingu1997;1490553 wrote: Haha you're funny! I can't go swimming cos of new shinies. But I have to do something. I think the mini stepper is coming out later.
                      Mini stepper while watching the tv, good plan, lol
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

I think 15th cos that's my date and I'm sure we were the,same

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

aye i think we are, my memory is so bad, lol. I only know its mine and mrs pinkys anniversary next month as she put it on me calender she must be wanting a surprise or something, lol
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Good morning all, yep its raining here :-) slept in this morning have to leg it. May you all have a great sober fun day & no I havent read back so hope its the right thing to say.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

morning all from an entirely hangover free Inchy Apparently chocolate + rubbish telly + madly promoting my art page was a good move, stayed sober and got from 140 to 187 fans and two new sales in one night! love it. Not keeping the money though, all being sent in the direction of a charity, girls gotta do her bit eh? Anywho I am gonna be getting on, getting myself together, bass lesson this afternoon - so looking forward to it, my favorite part of the week

wishing you luck with your dissertation LPC, I met a woman in my foundation year who said something similar to you - she'd been an accountant or something for lord knows how long and just realised she couldn't stand it anymore so took up an illustration course part time and completely changed her direction in life - good for her I say.

Little note: got mozilla which has a damn american spell check on so please ignore any stupid americanised spellings (it wants a z in there, I am refusing to change it even though i hate and loathe those little red lines!).

-Inchy
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Morning all - running late! Will check back later
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X