Army Thread 11th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th April

Recluse;1490708 wrote: You must be serious about losing weight if you're having salad at Maccy Ds, pingu. Actually, I thought you were a very nice shape, and I'm not just being polite. Sadly, I've reached an age where I have to watch my weight too. Never used to be a problem.

Thanks for the suggestion re the drinks. I'll give them a try. Ideally, I'd like to find a low calorie drink that doesn't contain artificial sweeteners, but there don't seem to be any about.
    ah now there's my issue too Reccie, most of the low cal drinks are filled with Aspartame which I do not chose to poison my body with. I did find some pomegranate drink with Stevia sweetner in, and I think more people are trying to find asp alternatives
    A nice one to try is sparkling water with a slice of fresh lime in....
    let me know what else you find, it is a mystery how low calorie stuff has to be filled with such deadly crap!
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Sparkling water is actually what I have been drinking mostly (apart from the whisky of course ). Good idea about the lime.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

whisky is shite reccie...

get some fresh limes and lemons, lovely in soda water or sparkling water
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

:hallo: Army
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

hi mr T, where is everyone?

I;m about to order a shamrock Navel bar, need a souvenier of IReland apart from the stabbing I got..

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Howyiz. They made me work today :upset:
              Pile of shite - tbh - what they go on with.
              want to retire & work in a nice job - a chemist I think
              Yesh - that's what I want. :thumbsup:

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

one highpoint today - taught a Dutch guy in Amsterdam office how to say FECK today.
                He's delighted - gone off saying 'feckin' this feckin' that ! :H
                just hope he uses it in the right places not to his boss :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

satz123;1490745 wrote: one highpoint today - taught a Dutch guy in Amsterdam office how to say FECK today.
                  He's delighted - gone off saying 'feckin' this feckin' that ! :H
                  just hope he uses it in the right places not to his boss :H:H
                  :H:H:H

Dutch is very close to Afrikaans. You could try bliksem on him and see if you get a reaction.

Just don't bliksem him. That is, hit / assault him. Unless you really don't want to work there any more, of course.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Doh... you would need to travel all the way to Amsterdam to bliksem him... My levels of blondeness are sometimes astounding.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

tiptronic_ct;1490749 wrote: Doh... you would need to travel all the way to Amsterdam to bliksem him... My levels of blondeness are sometimes astounding.
                      You is not blonde Tipster - you is ORANGE :H

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

I was teaching my kids about

TURD... and they found it very funny!!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

mollyka;1490740 wrote: Righters - sittin down at last. Dunno where I got that water Reccie - think it may have been Aldi cos it looks sort of foreign - not tesco'ish it's called Aqua-Fruta - doesn't even say what the flavourings are - just pictures of lemons and limes on the bottle. I do know tho Tesco have loads of naturally flavoured waters, like ye - I hate artificial flavours and sweeteners - but there are loads - sorry, I know that's not much help!!
                          Jaysus, when are my CV days with teenagers gonna be over - spent 2 hours - at his request, and now he's got a puss on him --- think HE'S tired --- latherin heart!! Must go get food now - sorry - not much fun!!!!
                          Thanks, molly. I did actually manage to find it on the Tesco website and yeah, the ingredients do look a bit dodgy. Naturally flavoured waters are exactly what I want. I'll investigate and report back if I find anything good.

Glad to hear your infection is sorting itself out (I hope).

Evening satzy. :hallo:

Edit: Oops...and tips!

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

pingu1997;1490753 wrote: I was teaching my kids about

TURD... and they found it very funny!!!
                            Turty tree and a turd :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

:waving: RECCIE !!

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

satz123;1490755 wrote: Turty tree and a turd :H:H
                                Turd in the hole...

Comment

Working...
                                X