X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th April

turds on turdsday....

gawd they was laughing..
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

reccie I read this a while back, is it helpful?

Aspartame is rife in children's squashes, and believe it or not it is also in the non-sugar free varieties!! We could only find the following makes to be Aspartame-free:
      Ribena original - ONLY the original blackcurrant flavour has no aspartame - other flavours contain aspartame whether sugar free or not!
      Rocks Organic - All varieties. This appears expensive but you use much less as it is concentrated

Asda High Juice Squash - some varieties (check label)
      NEW ADDITIONS: Robinsons High Juice Squash
      Sainsbury's High Juice Squash !
      Robinsons ‘My 5’ ready-made fruit drinks do not contain aspartame – their ingredient list is here (taken from the Ocado website): Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Orange 38%, Pineapple 29%, Grape 13%), Water, Vitamin C, Natural Orange Flavouring.
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

pingu1997;1490759 wrote: reccie I read this a while back, is it helpful?

Aspartame is rife in children's squashes, and believe it or not it is also in the non-sugar free varieties!! We could only find the following makes to be Aspartame-free:
        Ribena original - ONLY the original blackcurrant flavour has no aspartame - other flavours contain aspartame whether sugar free or not!
        Rocks Organic - All varieties. This appears expensive but you use much less as it is concentrated

Asda High Juice Squash - some varieties (check label)
        NEW ADDITIONS: Robinsons High Juice Squash
        Sainsbury's High Juice Squash !
        Robinsons ?My 5? ready-made fruit drinks do not contain aspartame ? their ingredient list is here (taken from the Ocado website): Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Orange 38%, Pineapple 29%, Grape 13%), Water, Vitamin C, Natural Orange Flavouring.
        Thanks P3. I'll look them up on one of the supermarket's sites and find out what's in them, the calorie count, etc.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

its a bit scary that that poison is in so much stuff.... even the full calorie squash!!!

I tell ya, lime n water and you're sorted, more lime for a zangier flava...

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Recluse;1490761 wrote: Thanks P3. I'll look them up on one of the supermarket's sites and find out what's in them, the calorie count, etc.
            Reccie - my gym guy says - forget the calories. Eat as healthy as possible and the rest will follow.
            Food with one ingredient is best - but as close as you can get :thumbs:

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

someone told me years ago they would rather be fat from normal coke than drink the diet version....

I'd stick to the fizzy water personally as that's got nil calories, plus it's delicious with lime n ice....

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Sorry in advance.

But a load of BOLLIX - Victoria Wood - a whole hour about 'effin TEA!! and how BRITISH it is - Jazus 'gis a break !!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

I was watchin masterchef but some of the meat they allegedly cooked was still alive... gross

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

satz123;1490765 wrote: Reccie - my gym guy says - forget the calories. Eat as healthy as possible and the rest will follow.
                    Food with one ingredient is best - but as close as you can get :thumbs:
                    I do try very hard to only eat healthy and unprocessed foods, satzy.

pingu1997;1490766 wrote: someone told me years ago they would rather be fat from normal coke than drink the diet version....

I'd stick to the fizzy water personally as that's got nil calories, plus it's delicious with lime n ice....
                    The odd thing is that the diet drinks actually cause you to put on weight because they increase your appetite.

mollyka;1490779 wrote:
                    Evenin again! finally fed and watered - and bollixed!
                    Reccie, just after meeting you, you are really thin!! Do you have the wrong body image of yourself? Would die for your long skinny legs --- WHY oh WHY do men get such lovely legs and us poor wimmin get porkers??
                    Well, maybe i don't have a very good body image of myself molly, but I really did put on about a stone in the autumn and over Christmas. I was having a bit too much fun in the kitchen, experimenting with different recipes and meal ideas.

Regarding the legs, it's down to the fact that men tend to put on weight round their middles, which really isn't attractive, while women tend to have the fat more evenly distributed, which I personally think is preferable and more attractive.

mollyka;1490779 wrote:
                    So Jackie's gonna be AWOL till Sat. Bloody cheek of her!
                    I know! It's just not on, is it? I say we issue a severe reprimand when she gets home! :new:

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Evening all -thank God its Friday tomorrow ...
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

spiderwoman;1490798 wrote: Evening all -thank God its Friday tomorrow ...
                        Evening spidey Hard day at work?

mollyka;1490802 wrote:
                        ooooohhhh - she's in trouble!! Nah - well - what made me wonder - and hope I'm not speaking out of turn - so to speak - but you mentioned that your mother had some eating disorders - and I know my sister had anorexia and I was very close at one stage in my life - mainly imo because my mother put huge emphasis on weight and shape - and for me anyway, I always felt like a heifer (despite never being overweight as a young'un) because I was so tall - tall=big to her - so I was just wonderin could your mother's difficult relationship with food and possibly weight have had an impact on how you see yourself? Just an idea really, but you did strike me as very svelt
                        I can see your train of thought molls (and no, of course you're not speaking out of turn), but I think I've always had a fairly normal relationship with food. When I was in my late teens and very fit, I weighed 9st 7lb, so I see that as being my natural weight and I worry a little when I go over that. Up until a couple of years ago I never did go much above it, so I didn't really have to think about the weight issue very much. I worry slightly less if I go under 9st 7lb because I know I can easily put it back on fairly quickly if I want to.

You''re quite lucky in that (please correct me if I'm wrong), you seem to be able to eat large amounts and still be very slim. A lot of women would kill for that. I know whizzy can sometimes eat loads too, and she's very trim, but I imagine that is down to all the running she does.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

yo - anyone around ??

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Ok, I have to go home now, before I outstay my welcome at my mum's. I'll try and log on again when I get home, but I expect you'll all have gone to bed by then, so good night all.

Hi and bye, satzy.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

I'm here
                              In bed with mr iPad

Just been reading about some sicko woman who fed her daughter chemo drugs to make her ill and get publicity on Facebook..
                              Apparently it's a recognised mental illness... Munchausen syndrome.

Why?? Omg

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Me spare bedroom is being torn apart by the two intrepid fan installers... GAH! Replacing the office fan is one of those jobs that spread out to other rooms...

Anyway, howizyiz? Surprised to see anyone aboot....

Comment

Working...
                                X