Army Thread Friday 12th April

Good morning, folksies

Thank dog the weekend is upon us!

Have a lekker Friday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning

Last day of school holidays and apparently it's gonna rain....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Morning tigger and pingu,

pingu hopefully u can keep wee tigger entertained

I bought a new car last night thank god, mrs pinky loaned me some money as i need the car to get to me new job and uni, i travel from client to clients house and sometimes i have to travel about 15 miles to go back to the base, anyway thankgod for mrs pinky xxx
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1490987 wrote: Morning tigger and pingu,

pingu hopefully u can keep wee tigger entertained

I bought a new car last night thank god, mrs pinky loaned me some money as i need the car to get to me new job and uni, i travel from client to clients house and sometimes i have to travel about 15 miles to go back to the base, anyway thankgod for mrs pinky xxx
        That is brilliant Pinky. What sort of car?

Hi Tips and Pingu and all to come.

Comment

Hi Mrs A its a green renault clio iniatle 2001, it will do for now, it was 750 pounds with a 12months mot and 6 months tax
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning all, day 3 today! most days I've put together since doing 40 two years ago, such a relief to make it this far haha.

hope everybody has a good day - I work both friday and saturday so the word 'weekend' has no meaning to me xD
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1490994 wrote: morning all, day 3 today! most days I've put together since doing 40 two years ago, such a relief to make it this far haha.

hope everybody has a good day - I work both friday and saturday so the word 'weekend' has no meaning to me xD
              Well done inchy:goodjob: 3 days is brilliant just keep it going over the weekend. I hope you feel proud.

The car sounds great Pinky. Do you get a mileage allowance?

Off for a walk as I am now tapering my running in preparation for the Marathon on 21st.

Comment

Hi Inchy, hope work is kind to ya and not too busy, well done on the 3 days
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mrs A the jobs with the NHS and i'm not sure about the milage allowence but I presume so, the NHS are normally good about that kind of thing aren't they? weren't u a nurse?
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning peps.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning lovely Oirish man

My kids have finally got their smelly backsides out of bed, we are planning on doing sweet fanny adams today being wet outside and generally just lethargic all round
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Morning Army So happy it's Friday! What a crazy week.

Inchy - congrats on day 3! That is wonderful. Feels pretty great doesn't it. You can do this!

This weeked we go up to see my daughter in Richard III (she's Lady Anne)...I can't wait. We'll be bringing up her gifts and taking her to an early dinner after since it's her 19th birthday on Monday. Amazing how she keeps getting older and I remain 25. Odd. (Yes, I am in a state of arrested development).

Have a great day all

Love Waggy
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Waggy, what time in the morning do you get up??

We're in the UK and not even dressed yet LOL

Comment

you can get delish flavad water in frigginasda but it's full of shite so I refuse to buy it...

the Rocks organic cordials are nice tho, but sparkling water n lime still wins my vote

I was getting addicted to bloody diet pepsi and having a tantrum if there wasn't enough in the house.... that's why I had to knock it on the head... miss it tho..

Comment

mollyka;1491052 wrote: Do you STILL miss it? I never drank any of those diet drinks - really dislike the flavour in them - do miss my overdoses of coffee tho - just had one mind you!
                              I'm like a pig in shit this weekend - the Master's golf is on - never watch golf except for the Masters - Augusta just looks amazing - and I s'pose 'our' Rory doing so well these days adds a bit of local interest (I know I know - he's British - but he is from our wee isle) And the 14 yr old China lad - holy god - he must have been force-fed!
                              Joe's still fiddling with the boiler - I keep telling him 'what a lovely day' in the hopes that he'll find the bike irresistible -- I'd love a spin out! He's not biting tho ----- yet
                              yeah I do, the kids had some yesterday and I was like please..... I want some !!

But then I feel the same when I see a nice pint of cider and black...

I am still gobsmacked about a story I read last night about a woman who fed her 4 yr old daughter chemo drugs in order to get publicity on facebook.... apparently its a mental illness called Munchausen syndrome but OMG who would do that to a child, who has been left very sick in hospital and the mother banged up awaiting trial..

Comment

Working...
                              X