X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

kinda f*cked up on that one anon, can't get my head right tonight
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

I'm certainly on the bus behind tonight.

Incheroo if you've had a drink already only thing I can say is keep it to a minimum.

If you haven't had a drink already then DON'T!!! Sit on yer hands and tape yer mouth up if needs be.

It's crap for every single one us mentally and physically these first few days.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

hey guys, yeah I'm having a drink, I want to make it clear I don't want to, I can't really explain why I'm doing it, I guess you all probably know better than I do haha. I really started to feel good after 3 days, drank saturday and now just not in a good place mentally.
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

InChains;1491958 wrote: hey guys, yeah I'm having a drink, I want to make it clear I don't want to, I can't really explain why I'm doing it, I guess you all probably know better than I do haha. I really started to feel good after 3 days, drank saturday and now just not in a good place mentally.
          Hey Inchy

I can empathise with the drinking when we dont want to and the beating oneself-up for doing so, especially after having a few AF days. Its not a nice place to be:no:

Just wanna say dont give up quitting:l

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Hiya everyone else :hiya:

Sorry disappeared earlier, unannounced visitors! Actually had nice wee evening even tho coulda killed them at time
            Off again tomorrow so gonna go see me Granny, she's got another infection

Hows things with the rest of ye?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Incheroo. I'm not going to tell you to pour the stuff away. In my early days I doubt I could have done that to save my life. Just take it easy and we'll get to the bottom of this when your sober heads back on. OK.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Nighters Molls xx good to hear you'd a lovely day

Laughin at the mad Molly bit:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Yo there Sweety,

Poor Granny.

Skipping between here and FB. Mr JC's watching the golf..........................YAWN. Although the back round burbling is quite pleasant.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Yo Jacks :hallo:

Have ta be in the mood for golf, not tonight im afraid :no:

Am i allowed to ask, what day's your buffday?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Wednesday 17th. My daughter's got something planned. Just hope it's not Maggie's funeral.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

JackieClaire;1491990 wrote: Wednesday 17th. My daughter's got something planned. Just hope it's not Maggie's funeral.
                        :H Sure it'll be something much more exciting. Thats lovely that she's planning something
                        Seen on the news there was a bit o bother in Noocastle today, hope yer daughter weren't workin or affected

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

sweetpea29;1491994 wrote: :H Sure it'll be something much more exciting. Thats lovely that she's planning something
                          Seen on the news there was a bit o bother in Noocastle today, hope yer daughter weren't workin or affected
                          Funny you should mention that. They were having a few 'problems'. There was quite a few shown the door by the scruff of their necks.

She's on a bit of high as she's had 4 or more Red Bulls.

Ach they weren't real fans just the eejits who go in for a bit of fight.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

I'm going to have to go to bed. I'll leave the landing light on and a candle in the window in case Zennifer shows up.

Nighty night,hun.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

Aye Jacks, get them eeijits everywhere. Wouldnt fancy dealing with them tho.

Heading on to snoozerville so will say my nighters xx

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/04/2013

JackieClaire;1491825 wrote: Say nothing. Newcastle lost and lost badly. :upset:
                                COME ON THE MACKEMS, WHOOP!
                                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X