Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain the Hippyman / evie lou situation??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauly there were other threads on this board where Hippy admitted to being Evie Lou. They have since been deleted. I don't know if Hippy has been banned or not.

Comment

Pauly - Hippy and Evie Lou are the same person - Hippy is a woman. It's unclear as to her AF situation. As far as I know Hippy has not been banned. She just hasn't been posting, probably because of the controversy. We hope she comes back and tells her story. I'd love to know the whole story, especially based on some info I have discovered.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree with Monacat.
        Way too much drama for this AF person in the midst of recovery.
        I just won't anymore

Comment

Zenstyle;1493487 wrote: Try not to worry Sunny and Niner. I know that her husband has been supportive in the past, and I am fairly sure he will continue to be a support system now.

I'm not dismissing it as something "small"... but this kind of thing happened before and she came back in one piece. It could be that she doesn't want to post right now because she's embarrassed, you know? Or maybe she's just pulling herself together first?

It's not nice for anyone to fall off the straight and narrow... but thankfully she's not alone.
          I think you are right and expect her fianc? Will be totally supportive.

BTW Hippyman/Evie is DEFINITELY not Lo0p. Maybe her source of Bac though.....that drug has a bit of a rep for 'off the wall side effects'....makes some people act nuts.

There is NO conspiracy, just the usual mess of human relationships.

My mother always said ....... ' the world is run by sex or money'

Comment

i just feel upset by it because i really like hippyman,i dont care if it a guy,girl,alien from mars,that person was nothing but a positive asset to these forums,only tried to help,i loved the positivity and encouragement,he/she was kind to me even after i was rude to them in a drunk post i made,even asked how they could help me,so it would be a shame if hippyman is banned
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I agree Pauly. I miss Hippy...be it man or woman. Hippy was/IS a great person and I hope she returns soon.
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9.....I hope "Hippyman" returns too........
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm with Mona and Jennitech, let this thread float to the bottom. This bizarre situation isn't helping anyone.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                  X