Hippyman we miss you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hippyman we miss you!!

Everyone - we need to accept that Hippy is probably gone for now. Evie Lou is playing with us. Please grieve as you need to do. We may never know what happened to him. Please don't engage Evie at all on the forum. That will feed whatever thrill she is getting from this.

Evie Lou, you are a cruel person to get our hopes up. Karma is a bitch.

If anyone knows any of Hippy's personal details, PM me. I'm a techie bitch on a mission. And I'm mad.
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Hippyman we miss you!!

I think they are the same person.

Comment

Hippyman we miss you!!

I just don't know what to think. We can't really say this is Evie Lou-it honestly makes no sense to me how it.could be. She hasn't been on this site for 4 years and she would need to know his login and know that he has been missing from here and why would some random person from 4 years ago even care? I can not figure this one out.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hippyman we miss you!!

I think the only way this makes any sense is if they were the same person. But then again Evie is a woman and Hippy is a man. I dunno
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hippyman we miss you!!

There are a lot of options that make sense.
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Hippyman we miss you!!

nothing posted by hippyman today sounds like the real hippyman
            whatever
            i hate games if that is what is happening.
            I especially hate games when it comes to people struggling to get/stay sober.
            Cruel.
            I just won't anymore

Comment

Working...
            X