Army Thread Monday 15th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;1492387 wrote: Nope in my office Tip Tops/Eyore.

Hi Molly & Inchy.
    You found Skiverville, then :H:H:H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

How very dare you, I will have you know it is my day off and I have just spent the entire day working on the garden....
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm posh you see, have a home office hahahahaha

Comment

Well I suppose it's a day for confessions.....................meet the real Black Bess

It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gee, I feel like such a fool.
            About the only thing I can confess to is a crush on Marilyn Monroe.
            Does that count? I mean, it's not a sexy as a false name, but hey, when you're my age?
            BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Just reading around our national broadcaster's site and came across an article on cut price booze. I really dont know quite what to say about this quote: "The association, which represents alcohol manufactures and suppliers in Ireland, said: "Alcohol consumption has fallen by over 19% since 2001 and we are now fast approaching EU norms."

Doctors call for action on cut-price alcohol - RT? News

Comment

KTAB;1492400 wrote: Just reading around our national broadcaster's site and came across an article on cut price booze. I really dont know quite what to say about this quote: "The association, which represents alcohol manufactures and suppliers in Ireland, said: "Alcohol consumption has fallen by over 19% since 2001 and we are now fast approaching EU norms."

Doctors call for action on cut-price alcohol - RT? News
                I think it's probably a pile of bollix myself but it might be different in the Emerald Isle....

Hi KTAB.. glad you came back !
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

WHIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 3.41.11 (phew)

And big and lots of :l for you all for the wishes of good luck.

Tho my brother decided the day before to run as the Cancer Research mascot meaning he wore a massive shoe all the way round. Attention seeking toe-rag. EVERYONE cheering him on "Go shoe man! Go shoe man"... and got interviewed by the press and was on TV and everything. Me? Just tootled round running me own race. AND he came in at 4.26... which is 10mins of the Guinness World Record for a mascot (wearing a mascot outfit) running a marathon. Me? Just stayed with the tootling. He wasn't even raising money for the charity (tho undoubtedly raised a bit of awareness)... he just liked the shoe...

As was noted yesterday, one kid died... not good, and a real, real shame.

How are things here? you all ok? Still no tinternet at the cottage... :no: And I'm back at work tomorrow :no: (actually I'm here right now...)... Inchy how you doing? Molls, thanks for raising the flag for me - much appreciated! Zen, you been decking? JC you on hols AGAIN?!?! I want your life!

And... um... I'm seeing posts and threads that mysteriously disappeared regarding a certain Hippman/Evie lou... can anyone enlighten me here?

Right need to go... miss you all and the banter but will be tinternetted up in due course sometime this week

Comment

you're right Tabbers.....ignore the psychos
                    except for that Eeyore/Tigger fellow!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

too freaking funny JC!!!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

pingu1997;1492402 wrote: I think it's probably a pile of bollix myself but it might be different in the Emerald Isle....

Hi KTAB.. glad you came back !
                        Ah sure I was never really away, hard to get keep a bad thing down.

Its the fact that despite everything we are ALMOST down to euro levels of al consumption that get me. Its a hard place culturally to be AF, or maybe thats just a cop out.

RC, good stuff my man.
                        Regarding your query on mysterious person/s and threads the theme tune to the twilight zone is playing on a loop in my cranium.

Hi MB, xpost.

Comment

Best away and sort food, laters folks.

Comment

Ahh Runners, proud of you mate. Yep the threads have disappeared but I doubt we've heard the last of her/him.

Oooooooooh I feel a song coming on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo[/video]]TRHPS "Sweet Transvestite" - YouTube

Anyone fancy a coffee because I'm getting one.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey folks :hiya:

Weird goings-on around here awright.

Jackie- what did you do to poor black Bess?:upset: Gonna hafta start the bring back the real Black Bess campaign.

Well done Arsey

Hope everyone well?

Comment

I looked up arsey's finish time on the Brighton race... sorry mate, wasn't stalking, just everyone was askin if you'd done it so I found you had and let them know

Hi Molls x
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X