Army Thread Monday 15th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen - 12 orders to be precise, in one week and more coming!

JC: thanks for everything, looking forward to hearing from you.
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

12 orders already? Are you marketing or is it word of mouth?

Comment

Evening one and all, been trying to read back to see what all the carry on was about, think I get it now.

Hugs where needed and congrats to Pretty Tulip, the 30 days have flown
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Nice work, Inchy.
          There is something in this line I really found interesting. "I am selling the shirts for a drug addiction charity."
          Any question, please PM me. Don't want to go over it on the boards.
          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Zen, cross between the two, post on a few grunge pages but people recommend people and away it goes, got over 200 likes and customers all over the world

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

spiderwoman;1492609 wrote: Evening one and all, been trying to read back to see what all the carry on was about, think I get it now.

Hugs where needed and congrats to Pretty Tulip, the 30 days have flown
              Now that's something I like to see. 30 days is quite an achievement.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Keep up the momentum Inchy. I want to be able to say "I know her!"

Have you looked into selling them at concerts? (I know that a lot of people frown on addicts/alkies going to concerts but I personally don't find it a problem/trigger. If you do, then nix that question.)

Comment

Hiya Spidey and Boggy!

Comment

gigs/concerts are my life basically, but don't wanna carry 'em with me, too much pressure, thats my down time, will advertise the wishkah brand but nothing else

Comment

Did you enjoy your lunch, Boggy?
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I did JC, now I need to think up dinner on my way home. See, I am the cook in our house.
                        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

I'm the resident cook too Boggy... and I must away now and finish my Thai Curry.

For the second time today... will see yiz on the morrow. ) XXX

Comment

Wish I could help you there, Boggy, but I'm all cooked out. We had sliced beef in gravy and shepherds pie tomorrow if that's any good to you
                            Haven't has Thai for ages.

I'm gonna have to hit the hay. I'm zorsted.

See yous in a few.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well done inchy on making that decision. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get free counselling. And well done with your T shirts too. Have you thought about setting up a website to promote them?

I was pleased to hear your family are ok, Jackie. It was the first thing I thought about when I heard the news. Dreadful thing.

My car is even more buggered now than it was before. I went over one of them fecking speed bumps at 20mph as a result of which something to do with the exhaust (know nothing about cars) is dragging along the floor. Reckon the AA will be getting a text from me tomorrow. :upset:

Comment

hugs reccie I have a facebook for them and online store, its going well. I hope I can get help, want to be sober before uni

Comment

Working...
                                X