Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston

just a thread for everyone to send your thoughts and prayers to those injured in the explosions at the finish line of the boston marathon
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Boston

Prayers of concern. We have a person in our office who has run this in the past, I am glad he was not there today.
    Hopefully they can find the persons responsible, quickly.
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Boston

Prayers to all involved. This is absolutely horrifying.

Comment

Boston

I have a friend who had two relatives in the hotel that the bomb was in, they were both out running the marathon at the time and thankfully were a safe distance from the finish

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Boston

I've just got off the phone with my Aunt. Her son (my godson) and family were watching the marathon. They are fine but deeply shocked that this could happen in such a lovely city.
          Thoughts and prayers to all those involved.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Boston

My sister has run this marathon several times. Thank goodness not this year. I do have a friend running today. I have not heard whether or not she is ok
            I just won't anymore

Comment

Boston

I still can not get through to my Son's God Mother and her family. Cell phones are down. Trying to reach her home...

We have been watching here in Seattle completely horrified. Makes me so upset, angry, sick. Why won't these people leave us the hell alone...?
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Boston

jenniech and kradle, my thoughts with both of you, i so hope everybody is ok for you. sending much love.

Comment

Boston

anyone who knows someone running in the race, the tracking system is reportedly still running, link here raceday.baa.org

Comment

Boston

Kradle,

Don't call. Text.

Comment

Boston

Shocked by this news how awful.

Comment

Boston

lucky 2.0;1492525 wrote: Kradle,

Don't call. Text.
                        OH!! Thank You lucky! Never would have thought if that....

Doing this right now. :l
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Boston

I PRAY this is not a terrorist act...and all my love to those who are worried right now....
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Boston

just heard cell phone networks are down as they can be used to trigger devices kradle

Comment

Boston

Good lord just watching on the news...
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                              X