• Show
Clear All

Boston

oh God...
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Boston

I have two friends who ran in the marathon...they're both safe, scared shitless, but SAFE thank God. We need some prayers lots of prayers!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Boston

I received text msgs about 45mins ago. Nothing since, yes the towers are turned off
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Boston

Awful news, so worrying for anyone local or missing relatives. Watching the news here in the uk now, we have the London marathon on Sunday and it makes you worry if these are new terror targets x
          AF since 2nd Oct 2012
          Day by day

Comment

Boston

My prayers are on their way to Boston.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Boston

My prayers to everyone in Boston, especially to the direct victims. In the end we are all victims of this type of terrorism. One selfish, horrible act changes everyone's way of life forever. After 9/11 the way we travel and go to sporting events and historical sites has changed. Our freedom to enjoy life is slowly being eroded by every one of these awful acts. When will it end?

Comment

Boston

My heart hurts.
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Boston

Just saw on the news that an 8 year old was one of the people killed.... :upset:
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Boston

me too K9
                    I hope Obama takes a strong stance......
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Boston

My husband works in "town" but fortunately, his company doesn't schedule work for Patriot's Day and he wasn't there today - just 2 doors down from the "explosions." What a world we live in - my heart is breaking for the parents of that 8-year old, the other fatality, and for all of those who were injured.

Comment

Boston

Did as Lucky suggested and did get thru thank heavens. She too is completely devastated...such insanity. But she and her family are Okay.

I am so sick over this, for the people killed and the injured. Senseless. I lived in Boston for many years. Went to th Marathon every year. Worked right above the explosion.

See in my old building expolded, people so hurt...like I said. Sick to my stomach.

So sick of this insanity.

Thank you again Lucky for your suggestion. At least I was able to be calmed that Karen was Okay...
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Boston

I will not start a political debate, but things like this only highlight Obama's lack of experience. This is my only real criticism of Obama apart from normal partisan comments (in which I will not partake).

Obama on Boston: The Question of Terror : The New Yorker
                          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                          X