Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Mid Life Crisis...A good thing, I think

Why not the piercing AND a tattoo?? Of course, you might want to think of a spot for a tattoo that might not be that likely to GROW if you do! Enjoy the fun aspects of your mid-life crisis!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

LOL, yesss bring on the mid lifers....Love the tramp stamp.
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Kim,
          Life can be short sometimes...not by our choice....pierce yor nose if you want...play in the rain, smell all the flowers, run naked through a field...oh sorry my dream..HA HA I know all to well how quickly life can end.....live it however you want!!!!!! Those that love you will ALWAYS love you. Love doesn't go away...like does..

Comment

OK....I did it! I have one additional hole in my nose. I like it! Met a sub-cultural of people as well. That was the best part. They were so nice, and so different than I (but not really). Wow! It was a great experience. And, it only hurt for a second. My ear piercings hurt worse...but then again I was 7 ---- 31 years ago! I am getting old, but I am getting better, I hope.

Signed,
            Studded Nose

Comment

Go for it girl - life's too short!

Cheers

Cashy
              xxxx
              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Cashy
                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Yeah, I;ve been through the mid life crisis - read Christian Northrops' book on menopause and wisdom - or something like that. It will answer so many questions.
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Kizzie the world's your oyster. Tawny... I love your sense of humour. hehehehehe
                      A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

SKendall---I will get that book, I love to read. The funnier the better, and even though menopause is not funny -- it is! I have had lots of compliments on my new nose jewelry, but most people have not yet noticed. Even my father-in-law sent me a wonderful e-mail.

-Is is NOT great to be a woman?
                        -You get to bleed for a 1 week out of the month, while looking puffy and feeling a little gouchy.
                        -Then you have kids, and OMG was it nice not to have to bleed!
                        -Then they are born, and well.... that hurts a liitle
                        -Next you get to loose a lot of hair and sleep while trying to feed them every 2 hours.
                        -The diapers are the best....what can I say? SH_t! Did I really do this to myself?

The kids grow, and learn to talk...not always a good thing.

But, then they start getting citizenship awards and such...and they tell you they love you, and you know that you love them more than anything.

The plan is not perfect, but it is prettty close! Would not change a thing---well maybe the bloody part.

-Kim

Comment

Working...
                        X