Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving past discord - share the love.

Hi everyone,

There has been much dissention among the ranks over the last few days/weeks. I think it's time we realize how lucky we are that we are still alive, have a loved one to cling to, and have hope for the future. If you are missing one of those, please post and we will try to help you out.

Let's be grateful for the friends we have and know. They are everything in this life.

Let's think about the newbies who may have turned away due to the drama over the last few days. For them let's return to normal. Let's remember why we are here and let's start our return to normal.

I've said it before but it bears repeating - I love you all. You are all dear to me.

Please share a loving post to the members here. Share the love.
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Good Idea.

-S-

Comment

thelaststraw;1492760 wrote: Good Idea.

-S-
      Did you ever see the movie, "Never Cry Wolf"?

"Good Idea" is a line from it. It has always stuck with me. I use that line alot.

Good movie. I watch it every chance I get.

-S-

Comment

I truly think its just a natural ebb and flow. We are indeed a family, but sometimes even families can disagree. I think everything in life goes through this necessary balancing act, and in the process tempers get flared. We will have our ups and downs, but for the most part our needle will settle somewhere in the middle.

We all have our own opinions, and I would dare say that most times opinions are divided.

This will blow over soon, and we will all be back to normal......whatever that is.....:H

No hard feelings from me, to anyone on this here board :l
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

A very nice heart warming post Nelz, and like you with your brothers, I argue with my sisters all the time too but there is always alot of love. Sending some your way :l !
          On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Peace, love and harmony to all. :l:h
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

As someone who's been here quite awhile, and still struggling with AL, no one's judged me, been harsh, or chastised me for failing to be successful. I am relieved, and so very grateful for all the love I've received. I often think it's time for me to bow out of MWO, but the acceptance of my frailty, and encouragement to keep moving forward keeps me coming back. Thank you, everyone--and you know who you are.:h You are the kindest, most loving people I have in my life right now. Unconditional love--what more can one want?
              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I think it is human nature to focus on our own issues, not really thinking and absorbing where others are in their own journeys. It is common to think we are the only ones in this particular place, or that our method of coping/treatment/understanding is the best way for everybody.
                Maturity is when we understand that all of us are different, and we all will have different reasons for being here.
                I am thankful for the variety of opinions, concern, and advise I receive here, as well as the companionship on my journey. To me, that is what MWO is all about.
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Working...
                X