Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 16th April

Gooooooooood morning, folksies

It looks like rain today. Seeing that I've been posting in disguise, this is how you might imagine I'm feeling:

But noooooooooooooooooo, the fecking bouncy disguise has rubbed off, so it doesn't matter

Have a lekker Tuesday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. We had rain yesterday evening and tru the night and looks like more today. Dull grey sky but not cold. Got some shopping and bills to pay today and then visit a friend in the afternoon. Boiled egg and toast on for brekkie. Have a terrific tuesday. Love the hipp pic i think the rain rubbed off ur disguise Tipps:H:egg::cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Mr T and to all

Blowing-up a storm here, my poor garden dosesn't know whats hit it between snow and now getting blown to bits. Off to work for this girl, so have a good day folks, laters xx

Comment

Hiya Foxy :hiya:

Great to see ya back :l

Comment

morning

back to normal routine today, the daily fight of getting Tigger to school... seems to be OK so far, ready early, no tantrums, no screaming.... has the sun brightened her mood and desire to go to school

thx to those who read my journal. Hell knows it took guts to write. And it missed out chunks of the story like the time in early recovery, but I decided to focus on the longer term as so many people have been struggling with the same decision I had to make... why am I doing this when I don't really feel any better. Can I moderate? Do I really have a problem.
          I've added one more thing today, a page from my journal. I found it really helpful to document the internal battle so I could read it when I was in a headspin

Anyway back to today. Frigginasda then I've got a massive gift aid claim to do. I've been putting it off for months so today is the day....

ps I think I'm getting addicted to skating...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo, Mushypea, Pinguuuu,

Just rang work to remind them I've got tomorrow off and apparently I'm on a fortnights hollingday so I don't have to go in. Which is just as well as I barely slept last night.

Terrible situation in Boston and it fills me with great sadness. I just loved the place.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

the barmy thread is quiet

I agree about Boston, scumbags
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Marnin/arvo!

Yes, the Boston situation is very disturbing. This world we live in is not all it could be unfortunately.

Inchy... I second what Mollers said... it's inspirational to see you grabbing the bull by the horns. You're not in denial and that's a great thing. XXX

Pingu... I didn't read your journal but I'm off to do that now.

Comment

Good? Morning Army.
                  Puzzled over the events in Boston yesterday, I can't get my arms around it, nor can I get my head around some of the negative rumors out there already.
                  But, in my world, I need to be at work and focused on my job. So here I am...trying to focus...oh well.
                  My best to everybody!
                  Stay Strong.
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Marnin Boggy!

I think we're all a bit puzzled and would like to know who or what's behind it. The FBI have taken over the investigation, I just heard.

Comment

I am totally amazed at the rumors and BS that I have heard already. I do hope the "authoriities" solve this one quickly and life can get back to normal-what ever that is!
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The way people responded so quickly was frikken amazing. And the local hospitals too... they handled the mass casualties really well I thought. What an awful thing though. I only heard one rumour but I don't watch a lot of TV... I heard there were indicators that lead them to believe it's Al Qaeda related.

Comment

Listen and you can pick and choose your rumor of the day! If it was not so tragic, it would be a great laugh.
                          BHOG

Comment

Part of the reason why I "pick and choose" the news I listen to! lol The talking heads do ma heid in...

Comment

It isn't their heads they are using to talk, Zen!
                              BHOG

Comment

Working...
                              X