Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All or Nothing

I am an all or nothing type of gal.

I am hoping that I am taking my last drink at home today. I have no more vodka left and very little kahlua. So my plan is that I am not going to buy any more liquor for the home.

I want to abstain when I go out also because I don't think I can moderate. I can't wait to start the topa and all the the supplements along with the cd's. I have to have minor surgery on Monday so I can't take anything right now. I really wanted to at least take the kudzu but the dr's say NO.

I signed up today as a subscriber so now there is no excuse for me not to get the proper support. :happy: :happy:

All or Nothing

Well done, Happier!

This is a good place to be. You will always find support here.

Comment

All or Nothing

Welcome Happier....glad to have you with us...any questions...let us know
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

All or Nothing

WooHoo...you're on your way!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

All or Nothing

Why did Doc say no Kudzo? Does Kudzo do same as L-Glut? Anyone tried antibuse or antabuse (sorry not sure)? Hope surgery goes well. Have a great day all.

Lorna
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

All or Nothing

Hi Happier & welcome....

All the best on your journey
            sigpicXXX

Comment

All or Nothing

The dr's don't want you taiking any herbs because it can have blood thinning properties and it can also interfere with the antibiotics that you have to take.
              They don't even want you to take aspirin or ibuprofen.
              So I don't want to take any chances.

Comment

Working...
              X