Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Hiyiz again :wavin:

Still havent made a start as bloody phone aint stopped.

Pings- its just plain ol white emulsion for now- tackling ceiling first, havent decided on what colour to put on walls.

Molls- at least when Joe does it ye have someone to blame if it dont turn out right! I forgot about the prep too :eeks: imagine it will take a while to clear room of all the junk and clutter. Are ye working today?

Well birfday girl get them gladrags on a go enjoy yer day. That youtube clip brings back memories of sittin round the table with the brothers:H

Right away i go to prepare meself to prepare the room to meet the two misters!

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Quick fly-by without a read-back. Today's Doctor Day (gulp) so I'm orf to see various quacks and get prodded and poked. I'll post when I get back home.

Have a good Hump Day!

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Good Morning All
        And a Happy Cake Day to JC! Enjoy yourself today, darling.
        Busy day at work, I hope, I hate being bored. I have the Granddaughters tonight...fun, they tend to wear me out.
        As for doctors, i don't like to go any more often than required.
        Painting? I love the painting, love the finished product, it is the prep and cleanup I dislike.
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

this might make you smile, the concentration is immense.. she has her first real lesson on Friday and very excited to start...

http://youtu.be/yzYK8uEQFDU[/video]]Tigger on her flute - YouTube
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

:bin::cupajoe:Afternoon from a blustery Dublin. Just back from local Tesco and Post office. Didn't go to town after all its too windy and it feels cool. I hate the prep and cleaning for painting as well but its nice when its finished and looks good. I'm not a very neat painter so it takes me a bit longer to get the job done. Well done to Tigger on the flute she's coming on well. Just chilling with a coffee before dinner feelin knackerd as it was bin day and just dragged them back in.

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Hiya folks :hiya:

Just havin a coffee break, im bloody starvin!

Foxy- I'll second you on hating the prep and cleaning before painting, have spent most of day doing just that, only have one ceiling done so far. Why did i bloody start this? :H Its showing up how bad everywhere else looks. So guess what I'll be doing for next wee while?

Well done Tigger :wd:

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

SP-
                That is a problem with painting.
                It only causes more work.
                And I am afraid Mrs. BHOG was mentioning the bedroom needing a new coat of paint.....
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Well I'm back and I'm stuffed.

Never had Japanese food apart from those little packet's you can get from the chilled section in the supermarkets.

Smoked eel, tempora prawns, smoked salmon, pickled cucumber, more prawnie things, egg something or other, muchos muchos rice and I'm sure there was something else cos I ate that as well. Oh yes a miso soup. Nom, nom, nom , nom.

And my darlink Jenz, bought a very boho skirt and blouse, pair of flats and some ankle boots.

How spoilt am I.:l
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

And I forgot the street entertainment. We've finished our meal and there was a right hoo haa outside.
                    Young man giving 2 police officers a bit of lip, got a tad violent and before he knew it he was handcuffed up against the wall. Large police van arrives to cart him of to the nick and he's still going hell for leather as they stuff him in the back. Such fun.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Sounds like a lekker day, JC!

My nephew and his GF are here. We're having butternut soup and freshly baked bread for dinner. Winter is officially upon us.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Happy Burf day JC.
                        Hello folks, blowing a gale here. Its been a pretty busy day and I am fit for a few hours of doing nothing on the sofa staring at the goggle box.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Another fly by from me. Just home for a bit before the next Doctah viseet. Thought I'd get a food run done and come back and offload and eat before the lovely M-Grab appointment. (

Happy birthday again Jacks! Sorry that bloomin' picture on your thread was so big! I hope you had a luverly day... XXX

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

And a Maccy D's for dinner.....................sigh. I'm one lucky mare.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC !!!!!!! :l:l

happy birthday monkey song - Bing Videos

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Ahh Satzuma, that is soooooooooooooo cute. :h

I've really had the best day. I'm jiggered though.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X