Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Morning guys, hope all is well
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Good morning Pinky and all to come

Things are great, Pinky. I'm floating on a little codeine-induced cloud :H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

And a very happy birthday to our dearest Jackie, of course!
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Morning Lpc and all to come. Its raining here after a lovely sunny day yesterday. I went to my first lunchtime AA meeting yesterday and it was ok. An open meeting with no chairperson just sharing. It was nice to listen to people. I will get anothercouple in during the week just to help me keep on track. Treated myself to a nice pair of flat blk pumps with silver metel design on the front. Got them reduced from 16 to 12.99 my old ones were tatty but will do as slippers. Also got nice new shower curtain which matchs a mat i have so now no excuse to put off cleaning the bathroom and painting the skirting board door surround. I have to head in to town later just a few things to do like get guinea pig food in pet shop finish my grocery shopping and 2 bills to pay in post office. Have a good wednesday whatever you're plans.

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Morning Tipps and heres wishing a lovely day with Jenz for Jackie.:heartsnflowers:

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

LOL tips, codine, what u like, no misusing it!

Sounds like u have a busy day Firefox and i don't need an excuse to shirk painting my skirting boards, im always shirking it
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

littlepinkcat;1493278 wrote: LOL tips, codine, what u like, no misusing it!

Sounds like u have a busy day Firefox and i don't need an excuse to shirk painting my skirting boards, im always shirking it
              Kinda skirting the skirting boards, are you?

Thank feck ours is natural wood... Otherwise I'd be doing the same thing.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Good morning Pinkles, Tipperrooooo, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo.

Molls, you are nearer to the truth than you know. The creaking and groaning going on this morning was appalling and that was just me putting me slippers on. Be a love, Tipps, share some codeine.

Came down to the kit hen and there's a bewdiful orchid.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

mollyka;1493300 wrote: Ahhhhhhh - he is such a sweetheart (preSUME it was from himself:H) Sure the aches and pains are to be expected at your fine age Oh GAWD I can enjoy myself till August:H
                  Just you wait.

Not only am I four months older than you today, I'm four years older than Mr JC today.

Oh it was from him.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

It doesn't sound a lot but when we talk about programs like Monty Python, he wasn't allowed to stay up to watch it first time round.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Good morning Pinky, Mr T, Foxy, Molly, Jackie and to everyone

Happy Birfday Jacks- hope you've a great day with yer daughter and family

I need a Mr JC!

No work for me today :yay: but have a date with Mr Polyfilla and Mr Emulsion- Ive put them off for too long now, gotta have some brekkie first then get me best oul scrubs on and the hair up before meeting them!

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

I love dates with Mr Polyfilla and Mr Emulsion, especially if the latter is purple..
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

yeah not so keen on the prep but love the feeling of lashing mr emulsion on the walls....

I'm admitting to watching Thatchers funeral, not for any reason other than I have a secret passion for the choral music tradition....the rest I can live without but hearing Purcell's Hear My Prayer sung beautifully is worth suffering the rest for...
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

mollyka;1493340 wrote: Right - I'm gonna be EXTREMELY honest here ---- I was watching it too for the very same reason - but they've stopped singin so now I've turned it off
                            Now I'm away for the shower - really and truly - the choice of tv channels being Thatcher V bastards in black expensive suits telling me I've to go on strike to keep my pittance of a pay packet ---- shower wins EVERY time -- laters all!!
                            I'm doing my school prep work in the shit talking bits LOL

the turning the volume up for Purcell and the like....

Comment

Army Thread 17/04/2013

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh the son and heir and me got stuck in you tube looking at daft videos. Haven't even made a move to get ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnydFmqHuVo[/video]]How Animals Eat Their Food - YouTube
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X