Bored to tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored to tears

My lady friend went back to Germany for two weeks to see her family......I am bbbbbbboboooorrrrrrreeeeeed! :new:
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Bored to tears

Awww....

Now's the time to pull out those old "projects" and get them done. You know, the one's where you need all kinds of room to spread everything out and not worry about picking everything up before going to bed.

Hey...maybe do a "Welcome Home" or "Our Life" photo collage of some kind....

And of course you'll have more time to spend with us on MWO....:HPPQP

Comment

Bored to tears

What a great idea....I love the welcome home theme!

But.........uhhhh, I dont think its humanly possible to spend "more" time on here for me........:H
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Bored to tears

Nelz;1493640 wrote: I dont think its humanly possible to spend "more" time on here for me........:H
        :H:H Point Taken

Comment

Bored to tears

Nelz;1493632 wrote: My lady friend went back to Germany for two weeks to see her family......I am bbbbbbboboooorrrrrrreeeeeed! :new:
          Stay strong my friend. Women can do that to us. Well Nelz, there is one on this forum that....
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Bored to tears

techie;1493663 wrote: Stay strong my friend. Women can do that to us. Well Nelz, there is one on this forum that....
            THAT WHAT!!!!!!!!
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Bored to tears

As my parents used to say,

"Read a book!"

"If you can't find something to do, I'll find something for you to do!"

Make haste, my friend! They're lurking.:H
              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Bored to tears

Juja;1493708 wrote: As my parents used to say,

"Read a book!"

"If you can't find something to do, I'll find something for you to do!"

Make haste, my friend! They're lurking.:H
                Yeah my dad always made us clean the garage or the basement if we said we were bored. Lesson learned real quick!
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Bored to tears

my mom said "boring people get bored"...that made me do something really quickly!:H
                  10-06-2012

Comment

Bored to tears

techie;1493663 wrote: Stay strong my friend. Women can do that to us. Well Nelz, there is one on this forum that....
                    Forget that forum, Nelz. On second thought, go ahead, it won't take that long, really. Then you can wash some windows, or clean the refrigerator.:b&d:

I don't think I'm the hot chick on Techie's forum... His Aussie chooks would understand my point of view. They're big on steam cleaning.
                    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
                    X