Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 18th April

Gooooooooooooood morning, Army

The antibiotics seem to be working - I didn't need to pop any painkillers this morning. :goodjob:

Other than that, not much to report. Just kinda feeling ambiguous about mum's return on Saturday Och well... I guess we have to do what we have to do.

Have a lekker Thursday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. Thats good that you're feeling better and no more pills needed. Ahh it will be good to have your mum back bet you missed her a bit. The cats had me awake at 5am. Ollie the oldest was tipping my head on the pillow to get up and feed them and let let them out. He's still out but Prince is back in and sitting on the bedroom window ledge looking out the window. Already had 2 mugs of coffee and going to make toast with a banana for brekkie. Just planing to do some housework and a church meeting this evening. Still in bed. Have a terriic thursday.:cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Just been thinking lately about peeps we haven't heard from in ages. Wheres expat Stirly Lady Jan and Questy? Don't even see the first 3 on fb tho they have accounts over there. Hope all is ok with them.

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo and foxy loxy,

A quick hiya and biya from me as the boss wants to be in work early. Gawd Mr JC's a slave driver.

Kettle on about 2ish, pliz.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning tips, foxy, jackie and all to come.

Good news about the antibiotics tips.

I've been sitting on my arse for the last 8 hours browsing the web and really must get some housework done today. The place has become a tip again.

Comment

Hello

Just going for my cello lesson school after

Have a fun day x

I wish stirly would reappear...
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Mr T, Foxy, Jacks, Reccie, Molls, Pings and everyone

Plenty on my 'to do' list today, not sure how much will get done but need to get dressed and make a start. Will call back later on me coffee break, have a good day all xx

p.s. feckin arms are killin me!

Comment

GREETINGS FROM SKIVERVILLE
                Tiny window here - will try get posting soon !

Comment

Morning all! Happy Birthday Mario! JC hope you had an awesome birthday yesterday (I said HB on FB!) Hope everyone is well! I will check back later

Wags
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning all, just finished work at 10 am and studying now, no rest 4 the wicked. I am writing up a psychological experiment I done about reducing angry driving behaviour, the experiment is a psychological report I need to write up for MY End Course Assessment, its good we get to run our own experiments
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning all, just dropping by to see how everybody is, f*cked up spectacularly last night, definitely got to get my self together pretty damn soon haha

much love
                      inchy
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

mollyka;1493823 wrote: 570 calories in a malahide muffin FFS - dats more than dr Satz said to eat in a DAY on my skinnymakin days - DIDN'T HAVE IT!!!!
                        MORNIN again! Happy birthday marioman - chasin my arse this morn in malahide library - jaysus they are full of shite!
                        Understand the 'mammy' thing more than u can know Tipps - even tho I loved mine to bits even visiting her at the end became a nightmare - does induce guilt tho :-(
                        Righters back to work - STARVING !!!
                        On a skinnymakin' day today myself Molls - gone beyond hunger now - waiting for euphoria to hit
                        Won't hold my breath.

Sweetie - why your arms killing you ?
                        My bloods came back - feckin' NORMAL !
                        Back to the drawing board - 'cos there apparently is nothing wrong with me

Comment

littlepinkcat;1493810 wrote: Morning all, just finished work at 10 am and studying now, no rest 4 the wicked. I am writing up a psychological experiment I done about reducing angry driving behaviour, the experiment is a psychological report I need to write up for MY End Course Assessment, its good we get to run our own experiments
                          Sounds really interesting Pinky :goodjob:

Comment

InChains;1493834 wrote: morning all, just dropping by to see how everybody is, f*cked up spectacularly last night, definitely got to get my self together pretty damn soon haha

much love
                            inchy
                            Saw you posting last night inchy, but I was in the same state as you and try to avoid posting under the influence, so didn't reply. Don't mean that you shouldn't post under the influence BTW, only that I shouldn't. Explains my increasingly infrequent posts. Get help as soon as you can because this horrible disease is progressive.

satz123;1493835 wrote:
                            On a skinnymakin' day today myself Molls - gone beyond hunger now - waiting for euphoria to hit
                            Won't hold my breath.

Sweetie - why your arms killing you ?
                            My bloods came back - feckin' NORMAL !
                            Back to the drawing board - 'cos there apparently is nothing wrong with me
                            Don't know what the facilities are like at your workplace satzy, but when I want to lose weight I make stuff like mushroom and celery soup. You can stuff yourself silly on that and there's next to no calories. It really shouldn't be necessary to go hungry in order to lose weight. IMVHO any diet that requires you to go hungry is likely to be difficult to stick to. You just need to eat the right things. And no, that doesn't include malahide muffins molly!

Not sure if the normal bloods is good news or bad news. If they had shown up a problem then at least the doc would have had a chance of prescribing something. Do you plan on going back to the doc?

Comment

And in other news, the AA man managed to do a temporary repair to my exhaust this morning (well, the car's exhaust to be precise), much to my surprise, so I'm gonna cross me fingers and hope I can make it to the garage this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X