Army Thread Thursday 18th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evening all, thanks to everybody for being so kind, especially considering my rather questionable habit of posting UTI, if it helps posting stops me doing other things that are worse than annoying people by posting drunk haha.

sending hugs to Reccie, I hope you can get whatever help and strength you need to get past this, you deserve it.

Pingu: Just wanted to say I love taking grades on bass, most people who play bass at my age think they can just jam and be in bands but I am obsessed with my grade work and technical stuff haha. Hope you enjoy your cello as much as i enjoy my music

-Inchy
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1494003 wrote: evening all, thanks to everybody for being so kind, especially considering my rather questionable habit of posting UTI, if it helps posting stops me doing other things that are worse than annoying people by posting drunk haha.

sending hugs to Reccie, I hope you can get whatever help and strength you need to get past this, you deserve it.

Pingu: Just wanted to say I love taking grades on bass, most people who play bass at my age think they can just jam and be in bands but I am obsessed with my grade work and technical stuff haha. Hope you enjoy your cello as much as i enjoy my music

-Inchy
      My teacher looked bemused mostly because she didn't understand why.I wanted to.sit an exam. I need to look at a third piece cos I've only done two.
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I get alot of 'whys' when I say I want to take exams, its help me develop a great relationship with my teacher though, mutual respect and interest in music theory is hard to find in bassists haha. I know one or two cello pieces converted for bass, definitely the coolest classical instrument

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

i'm up xD

Comment

I've just got here Molly! seems to be the way at the mo though I've done for this week and have a three day weekend thank gawd. I might even get some time on here if I'm lucky.
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Geeeez....I really know how to clear a room!
              Sorry I didn't get on earlier today, was up way late last night with the granddaughters, then up again at work this AM and it has been busy (thank doG) and I'm jsut now getting caught up .
              That road rage experiement...come to Utah..we have a lot of it.
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Thought I'd scared everybody away
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I'm not afraid of spiders.
                  Now, women, that might be another issue! LOL
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

howdy

Comment

INCHY!
                      How are you today? I was thinking about you earlier today, but was way busy at work , had a co-worker at my desk and couldn't get online...
                      BHOG

Comment

trying to be better bhog, hard work haha.

how are you?

Comment

Nobody told you it would be easy, Inchy. But it can be done. YOu have done it, for a period of time.
                          BHOG

Comment

2 years ago seems an awful long time now, know it can be done, don't know how to do it

Comment

Working...
                            X