Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED GOOD VIBES

HI guys

Just asking for good vibes for a weird situation. I got really sick yesterday and passed out. My face left side hit the floor right next to my left eye. It took a while to be able to get up but I got OK after a while.
    Now the vision in my left eye is messed up. I went to the ER yesterday cincerned about retine tear or detachment. ER doc said swelling can be compressing the eye and causing visual disturbance but to see opthamologist today.

Called and made the appt at 2. Vision is much worse today and starting to scare me.

So please send good thought s my way. I am just glad that my face didn't hit something else besides carpet.

Thanks amigos

NEED GOOD VIBES

OMG - AC please take care. I'll be thinking of you and sending you all the good vibes I can spare

Do you have someone to drive you?
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Ann, I will hold you close in my thoughts....please keep us posted. It's amazing how life can change in a moment...hugs dear lady...Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

good vibes sent your way ann,thats scary you passed out,did they figure out what caused it?
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

yes, what in the world made you pass out???
          Be well.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Hey Pauly

Not really. I got really sick and clammy and knew I was going to pass out, so I laid in the floor. Then felt a but better and got up and tried to make it to my bed but did not.
            Crashed to the floor on the way and landed on my left cheek by the eye.

Came to there and had to wait some time to be able to get up. It was pretty awful really.

The vision thing is weird as hell and I cannot wait to go see what the opthamologist can tell me

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Ann-
              did you get any numbness in your arms or legs?
              AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Ann :l
                That is horrible, I am so sorry. How scary! I hope all goes well at the eye doctor today. I'm concerned that you passed out too...what kind of sickness did you have...flu or something?
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

NO on both counts

No numbness, no illness at the time. I am at this point just concerned about the vision.
                  I will never do anything but lie down when that feeling arises, but hoping it does not again anyway.

It's the typical common feeling when you get swoony for whatever reason and just know you should get horizontal fast. I did that the first time then thought I could make it to bed but did not. I remember my face hitting the floor, not sure how long I was there.

I truly wish I had a ride to the doc, but I don't so I'll drive over. It's not far at all so it should be OK. I presume that if something needs to be done it would be wise to get it done right away. So we'll see

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Take it easy on the way to the Eye Doctor. Our thoughts are with you. :l
                    AF 6 years
                    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Thanks

I'll check in when I return. Or when I know what is going to happen

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Home from doctor

Vitreous hemmhorage with bleeding in the eye. Home relaxing

No treatment, hope for resolution in time.

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

missed this earlier, hope you feel better and have a speedy recovery
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

:l:l I wish you a speedy recovery. Make sure and rest, keep the blood pressure down

Comment

NEED GOOD VIBES

Glad you're there and back safely. Please take good care.

Do you have an appt with a doc to find out why you passed out? What brought this on in the first place?

Good vibes continuing....:l
                              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
                              X