Army Thread Friday 19th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks molly, probably the best thing i've done in my life, hoping to raise $500 by the end of the year, can't imagine what good that would do for people, i would imagine alot.

and not too great molly, trying to get myself together and pick up the damn phone (I hate phones xD). I need you n JC to keep nagging me to go haha, I'll do it, just make me
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1494494 wrote: is everybody up?
      Yo Inchydoney :wavin:
      This ol' dipso is heading to zzzzzz land

Jackser will be lurking soon tell her to keep the noise down

Comment

InChains;1494500 wrote: thanks molly, probably the best thing i've done in my life, hoping to raise $500 by the end of the year, can't imagine what good that would do for people, i would imagine alot.

and not too great molly, trying to get myself together and pick up the damn phone (I hate phones xD). I need you n JC to keep nagging me to go haha, I'll do it, just make me

PICK UP THE PHONE !!!!! :stomper:

Comment

Satz, you made me laugh, I shall look this up when I try chickening out xD

Molly: as above and then some, thank you so much for supporting me when I need it.
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
          X