Army Thread Friday 19th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reccie: I am so so happy for you. I can totally understand how big a step that is (have a number, still have not had the courage to phone it). I really wish you the very best.

Firefox: Wishing you strength for this evening.

and in Inchy news: an addiction charity in seattle just got a nice little suprise gift from a weird british artist - $200 to help people affected by drug and alcohol addiction. A proud moment for me for sure.

oh and my mums appointment was a waste of time, the man actually asked her 'what causes your mood swings' the answer to which is 'bipolar you bloody moron'. Useless man, actually made us laugh, but can't lie that its disappointing we still can't get her help.
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I suppose if you're trying to make the best of things he didn't ask about 'women's problems' . Think she would have lamped him.

I know I should be saying ring them as soon as they open Monday, but wait 'til Tuesday as they'll have got all the crap that happened over the weekend sorted.

And you're a wee angel, hun.:l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Inchy and JC. Thanks for your support hun. Just had dinner so feel full which helps. Wishing you strength in you journey also. I hope your mum gets the help she needs what an idiot lol but seriously with bi polar she needs the right therapy and help.

Comment

JC, will be trapped in my delightful job on Tuesday, was thinking about calling or dropping in wednesday, don't want to keep pushing it back as the longer i wait the more excuse I give myself to drink.

And I think if my brother had have been with us the poor man would have ended up on the floor, he's clearly out of his depth with my mothers rather unusual range of problems (persistent hallucinations since early childhood, delusions, becoming 'stuck' in random locations etc). trying to get the best treatment is not proving easy, but if we're ever going to be able to move out she needs it.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Inchy,if it's anything like our place. It'll be a show around the place, a bit of a chat, cup of coffee or whatever. It'll be all your choice to decide on how you want to proceed.

Watching Masterchef.......................drooooooooooooooo ool.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hoping so, still petrified though xD

Comment

InChains;1494449 wrote: hoping so, still petrified though xD
                'Course it is. Everything new is scary. Think of the high you'll get when you've done it.

Bet you've been on a roller coaster and before you went on hummed and hahhed about doing it. Then as soon as you've got off wanted to do it again.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello again folks, Tosco out of the way, spent a whole 30 quid on stuff we don't need so we need to repeat again tomorrow, I am useless sometimes but I just couldn't be bothered :H

I've had so much chocolate today its given me a headache
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I'm still here Mollyka - I have chocolate to finish eating which is strictly off limits at the moment
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

i'm here. Was over on Nikki thread. Jesus some lives are sad. She loves this guy but he is in trouble by the sounds of it !
                      I feel sorry for her - seems a nice caring kid but .... it's only a matter of time 'till the wolves come in there & tear her apart.

Comment

2 questions

mollyka;1494477 wrote: Haha - caught ya!!!
                        WELL - have to tell someone this - one of the wimmin made a chocolate cake with cream filling and a gooey gorgeous mess of melted toblerone all over the top of it --- I WAS GAGGING for it ---- didn't have any
                        !!!! I'm so bloody proud of myself
                        Now I can go to bed in peace knowing I've told you bout my virtue:H

How are you doing anyway? (besides the choccie)
                        A ) Why didn't you have it ?
                        2) Why didn't you have it ?

will start the proceeding for sainthood immediately. Who do i contact first. The POPE?
                        or one of his sidekicks over here ???:H

Comment

mollyka;1494479 wrote: I read some of it - wouldn't you love to just pick her up and take her out of it
                          What did ya buy when you went shopping?
                          Well now
                          • Curry sauce
                          • Bathroom hooks (?)Car freshner
                          God bless Lidl for random shopping :H:H

Comment

mollyka;1494483 wrote: :H:H Oh stick with the Pope - far less hassle:H
                            I didn't have it cos I had brown bread, 2 bananas and a bowl of porridge all day, buggered if I was gonna have 10,000 calories worth of toblerone cake at 10pm --- had a plum when I got home!
                            What did you BUY??? I'm goin into town tomorrow to meet my roomie - so deffo going shopping afore we've no money AT ALL
                            ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh where yiz going ? North or south of the river ???

Comment

mollyka;1494491 wrote: Where did Spidy go?
                              Dunno. Don't think Spidy likes me :upset:
                              :bedtime:
                              Race yer up the stairs

Comment

is everybody up?

Comment

Working...
                                X