Next Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Life

I do not really believe in reincarnation, but just in case....I am putting in my request..I want to be male. I can be a flea as long as it is a male flea...

Next Life

I've read your other posts today and I am sending you a big hug. My mom passed away suddenly over 12 years ago and I still remember the pain of the first few years. Speaking from the other side of "time will help", I swear the pain will ease, even if it's slow and never does go entirely away.

However, with reply to this post, may I ask why you'd rather be a male? I have quite a few guy friends, and contrary to popular belief even if they don't show grief as much, it's no easier for a guy to lose a loved one than it is for a gal. It just flat out sucks all around.

:happyheart: :hug: :flower: :heart:

Sending hugs and hopes for peace.

Noella

Comment

Next Life

Yep,
      would have to agree with Noella from my observation of my brother and his wife after their little girl drowned. My sister-in-law was hysterical, and a complete wreck for a year. My brother who is a doctor, buried himself in paperwork. Never saw him cry once. But he does he have a drinking issue now...

See? Either you internalize it, or externalize it. But pain is pain, and pain hurts. So glad you are talking about it. I wish there was something I could do!

Cyberhug...
      Allie
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Next Life

lol fan.
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
        X