Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 20th April

Good morning, folksies

Looks like we'll have good weather for the cubs' sports day. I'd better get cracking, though. Will pop in later in the day.

Have a lekker Saturday, whatever your plans are.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tipperooo and Mollymoo,

Bewdiful morning. Sun streaming in the windows.

Me and Molls can run the 3 legged race.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

good morning all we have snow lol it was really windy yesterday and the drifts piled up they cleared the roads but there drifted in again thank goodness for 4 wheel drive have a good day

Comment

Morning Tipp, Molly and Jackie! Posting from the pit but it looks sunny out there. The hound allows a bit longer in bed on Saturdays, God knows how he knows he difference but he does, was dozing on his sofa whn I went to make tea. Suppose I should consider moving shortly.
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning Gyco and Spiderwoooman,

Tell Joe to get rid of the high heels and his age he should be in flats.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

T
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning Army sunny but cool on this side of the liffy also. Just fed cats and let them out. I got back in to bed to have me coffee but have the guinea pig to deal with next. Clean out the cage and give her the rest of her daily food. Got an AA meeting this afternoon. I didn't make it last night as i had an awful headache and bout of tiredness so had to get in to bed for a couple of hours to help get rid of it as well strong pain killer so had dinner late. Have a super saturday whatever your plans.:cupajoe::catroll::sun:

Comment

Morning Foxy,

Waiting for the rest of the message, Spidy.

If himself finally gets out of his pit we're going to get me new phone. You'll prolly see me in the test bed later seeing if I can post.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning from London. Sorry been missing but been feeling a bit blah.

Feel ok today and looking forward to a little run around London tomorrow and counting my sober blessings

Comment

Ahh wud luv to visit some day Molly and see your chooks bet they are less work than 2 cats and a guinea pig lol. I hope poor Joe is out of his misery with the sore toe i hope he never gets a sore leg God hpw would he bear the pain :H Aaa i hope he's a bit better today. The headache is gone for now anyway it might the sinius playing up from the wind we had lately tends to affect me when its blowing against my face when i'm out. Hopefully i don't get a bad bout this year. Well another coffee and i better get up and get organised. Be back later.:wavin:

Comment

Morning Anon good to see you. Sorry to hear you were a bit down i was like that last week but back on sobriety is helping me. Good luck in the London marathon and i hope you have a nice weekend.:l

Comment

anon;1494643 wrote: Good morning from London. Sorry been missing but been feeling a bit blah.

Feel ok today and looking forward to a little run around London tomorrow and counting my sober blessings
                        There you are my lovely.:l
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1494644 wrote: Oh I now achully DO need a new phone - unless my IOP (don't think it's an STD) can be updated --- wow - did I say all that:H
                          Wass IOP only one I know is Intensive Out Patient.

I don't really need a new phone but the contract's up so we're going to see what my upgrade will be.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah thanks ladies

I had a place for Boston and the bombs went of just at my usual finish time.
                            So very mixed emotions all week however, I am so relieved to know that stress did not trigger a drinking reflex.

Off to the Tate to try a bit of culture!

Comment

Ohh yer dead kultchered,Mrs A.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X