• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 21st April

:wavin: Satzuma
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Roight -I'm going to have a shower and pop into the local Spar for my Sunday paper before I start on the orange and lemon marmalade.

See you a bit later.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1494954 wrote: :hallo: JC

The family's doing fine, thanks for asking Pinky. At this precise moment they're all either still asleep (the cubs) or dozing again (Mrs. T). Mum is slowly unpacking her suitcase. She's looking relaxed after her visit with her mate.
        Our Mrs Pinky is still snoozing, lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yo Satzuma, me lovely.

Who was a dirty stop up last night. Eh, eh?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1494958 wrote: Yo Satzuma, me lovely.

Who was a dirty stop up last night. Eh, eh?
            That'd be me JC...... just was ready for sleep

Comment

So what's the plans today?

Keep your fingers crossed I actually come home with a phone in my sweaty paws.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

can't get live coverage on me lappy. may have to actually get out of the leaba :egad:

Comment

Don't panic, you've got time. It's just the elite runners at the moment.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molls,
                    How's his master's toe?
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

'Ello 'ello!

I woke up and thought I'd best check in before going back to the Land of Nod. Busy weekend moving furniture, chucking more shite out (where the FECK did I fit all this shite in???!!!) and building onto the deck... making it big enough to actually use it! lol It was a first attempt last weekend, and we didn't have an effin clue what we were doing... so just "finishing it up" now. (Read that as everyone said WTF that's too small to use...)

And...... roll of drums....... I got a new sectional sofa thingy on sale. It's really neat, left and right chaise lounges and two recliners in between... goldy/taupe leather. Sounds vile with the recliners and all but it's classy looking and I'm sticking it in front of the entertainment center instead of the two existing couches. Getting delivered Tuesday and I can't wait... *squeallll*

And....... of back to sleep in a few, sleep fairy willing.

I hope Whizzy does well. I'm sure she's there already so no point in saying "good luck" now... X Ach feck it... Good Luck!!! :H :new:

Have a lekker Sunday. My back will be knackered by noon! :upset: Already have the concrete footers in and it's all about sawing and screwing now!

Comment

Is that gout that Joe has Mollers? I know a wee bit about that as one of my past beaus had gout in his big toe (Big Jim if ye remember him...)

Yoo Hooooo Jacks! :l

Yis are both sounding very cheerful I must add. Does a body good to "read" that...

Comment

Yo Zennifer,

Think of all the weight you'll loose with that vigorous housework,Molls.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aye, I thought it was big enough and all... till I did the math on two loungers, two chairs, a side table and the BBQ. There was NO feckin way that lot was fitting on it, without someone or something falling off the end. I'm pissed off cos it would have been easier to do it right to begin with and not spend another weekend building the fecker! But it will be worth it. (Isn't that what they always say?!!!)

Comment

JackieClaire;1494962 wrote: So what's the plans today?

Keep your fingers crossed I actually come home with a phone in my sweaty paws.
                              I'm doing a bit of study then Mrs Pinky is going to cut me hair then were off up the town
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Has he been eating a lot of fruit lately? There's something in soft fruits like strawbs, raspberries that can set gout off.

The nice man on the TV says the men's elite is about to start.

Lewks like the main bunch straight after.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X