Army Thread Sunday 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I avoid technology, too much time weeping in sheds haha sad thing is I', regarded as 'the techie' at my job, coz I introduced them to ctrl+alt+del xD
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

mollyka;1495217 wrote: :H:H:H ridiculous woman!!!
      I'm not keen on Mwo'ing on the phone - don't mind FB cos I can just look at the pitchers - but reading long posts etc. and even scrolling, and it's nigh on impossible to answer pm's on it - but if it's that or nothing when I'm at work, I suffer through it! Ah - you'll get used to it!!
      Somehow I managed to prod something and ended up with MWO as the wallpaper on the phone.
      Tell you what I'll just pick it up and put it down, while looking important for a few days.

InChains;1495218 wrote:
      I avoid technology, too much time weeping in sheds haha sad thing is I', regarded as 'the techie' at my job, coz I introduced them to ctrl+alt+del xD
      I've only just found that meself.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

my wife/fiance taught me about computers so I could fix mine when it freaked out at me for... whatever reason. my old pc hated me, i think.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I'm doing overtime tomorrow, not a happy bunny, hate my job

Comment

All that techno speak is way above my head girls. Will hafta look out for that book Molls.

Re the sisters, ive witnessed how me Da's treat each other, bitchin and back stabbing, they despise each other, its sad to see tbh...

Did i mention i was off tomorrow? :yay:

Is there not a big shoppin centre in Blanch Molls? Surely that could brighten yer day?

Comment

mollyka;1495222 wrote: Seriously - what sort of phone is it? (besides white) Joe has a Samsung Galaxy Mini - and he was completely bamboozled by it, but I got him an Android for Dummies book - and he's lookin less like a Dummy by the day - quite miraculous tbh:H

Oh I really have the Sunday evening blues - never get them normally cos I work lates on Mondays, but I've to go to Blanch tomorrow - and I really really REALLY don't like it:upset:
              It's a Galaxy Ace. Android phone.

I'll send you lots of texts, Molls. Mind you'll prolly get them Thursday.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sounds very fancy Jacks!

Right folks, im away to have a soak and hit me leaba, see ya's tomorrow :hallo:

Comment

haha, I wouldn't know if I'd like it more sober, I doubt it

Comment

Nighty night Mushypea.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night Molls,
                      Leave the landing light on I'm not far behind.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

well I guess night all then, I'll be up a while longer haha

nice to hear you happy molly

Comment

newp

Comment

Working...
                          X