X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 22nd April

satz123;1495615 wrote: I can hear them coming can you ? The God squad :H:H
    :H:H
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Can yer imagine - has anybody tried to Facebook old Francis ?

Comment

satz123;1495615 wrote: I can hear them coming can you ? The God squad :H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1495624 wrote:
          :H:H:H:H RUN SAVE YOURSELF ZENNERS !!!!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1495617 wrote:
            Have you seen the Brit Jeremy Kyle yet. That'll have you screaming at the Tv.

Wee story here. When the kids were doing their Sex,Drugs and Rock and Roll classes (it's got a proper name but can't remember what it is). They went into class and there was a single ciggie on the desk. The teacher pointed out that this was the most addictive thing they could ever touch. It must have stuck as neither of them have ever smoked.
            Akshully, I've seen Jeremy Kyle before... he's on here in the mornings... British version of Jerry Springer. I think he might be ruder than Jerry actually.

The Doctor read me the riot act about smoking last week. I was spluttering in indignation and trying to tell him I'd quit... "I'm an EX smoker!"... but he shut me up and sent me off for a chest x-ray.

Comment

satz123;1495627 wrote: :H:H:H:H RUN SAVE YOURSELF ZENNERS !!!!!
              Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bless :h

Comment

the pope does have twitter, as yet I do not, thankfully
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Ye know - one thinks one is semi-intelligent then one comes here and so many smart people - but folks University Challenge is on the in the background and sorry to say - 'FRAID I AM THICK :H

Comment

Quest for the key;1495623 wrote: Can yer imagine - has anybody tried to Facebook old Francis ?
                    Well, I had to go and lewk. There are several Pope Francises on Facebook........

Comment

Zenstyle;1495635 wrote: Well, I had to go and lewk. There are several Pope Francises on Facebook........
                      :H

Did you send any a friend request :H

Inchey - I can't believe he's on twitter :H

Do yer think he tweets in Argentinian or Latin ?

Comment

On the subject of used autos: My prius had 30,000 miles on it when we purchased it, now has 160,000. Been an excellent car, xtremely low maintanence. good gass milage!
                        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

satz123;1495634 wrote: Ye know - one thinks one is semi-intelligent then one comes here and so many smart people - but folks University Challenge is on the in the background and sorry to say - 'FRAID I AM THICK :H
                          We've got it on. Just keep shouting Mozart and it's bound to be one of the answers.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

BHOG;1495638 wrote: On the subject of used autos: My prius had 30,000 miles on it when we purchased it, now has 160,000. Been an excellent car, xtremely low maintanence. good gass milage!
                            Oh well, somebody has to buy em I spose :H:H

Evening bhog

Comment

Quest for the key;1495637 wrote: :H

Did you send any a friend request :H
                              No I didn't. Should I?!

Comment

JackieClaire;1495639 wrote: We've got it on. Just keep shouting Mozart and it's bound to be one of the answers.
                                Hubs has got bear grylls on - useless fact nr 1 - bear is like the head of the scouts - contain yer selves - cos there's apparently a waiting list to get into the scouts !!!

Dib dib dib :H

Comment

Working...
                                X