Army Thread Monday 22nd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1495641 wrote: No I didn't. Should I?!
    Go on - I dare yiz :H
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1495643 wrote: Go on - I dare yiz :H

Which one do I pick? Obviously there are many imposters. Will the real Pope Francis please stand up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w[/video]]Eminem - The Real Slim Shady (Edited) - YouTube

Comment

Zenstyle;1495648 wrote: Which one do I pick? Obviously there are many imposters. Will the real Pope Francis please stand up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w[/video]]Eminem - The Real Slim Shady (Edited) - YouTube
        :H:H

Comment

Swoon , watching Paul Hollywood now. Dear lord, his mushroom Danish pastry is to kill for.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Corry norry - chez or Ryan ? Mmmmmm...... Decisions !!!

NOT !!!

Comment

Evening army hi questy nice to see you. Its a chilly evening here.

Comment

Evening Foxy Loxy and our molls - why've yer got sore feet ? Busy day ?

Comment

Hoes things molls ?

(Sorry couldn't resist )

Comment

watching documentary on prisoners, have weird obsession with these ones, if there's a prison documentary on you can bet I will be watching it xD
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Firefox;1495658 wrote: Evening army hi questy nice to see you. Its a chilly evening here.
                      InChains;1495663 wrote:
                      watching documentary on prisoners, have weird obsession with these ones, if there's a prison documentary on you can bet I will be watching it xD
                      What's it on inchey ?

Comment

questy, bbc followed prisoners for a whole year, but in prison and for months after release, really interesting perspective
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

mollyka;1495666 wrote: WELL - where shall I start??:H Nah I'm not really gonna moan - much - just fucking Enid -- how can someone make you feel stupid and poxy at your job, and yet when you think back on what she said, she didn't really say anything
                          Anyway, according to loads of them over there, she does that to everyone --- prize cow methinks - wow betide her if she's ever transferred over to the 'proper' libraries - I'm a head honcho there - feckin life could be miserable for her:H:H
                          How are you doin honey? Any word bout the job interviews or about your own job?
                          I think everyone has an Enid where they work molls :H

I'm ok - rejected for 2 jobs - waiting on 1 - and being sent to Wales to job share with me own job - hence head trash for a couple of weeks - among other shite !!!

But hey ho, onwards and upwards :l

Comment

I'm fine everyone thanks but bit tired. Got another AA meeting in at 1pm today. 3 in a row since saturday lol. It was good to see some old faces again. Its one i used to go regular in Dun Laoghaire. Just did some browsing around the shops after and got a paint catalogue from Woodies. Watching this reality show on tv3 called the estate set in Co. Waterford. Tonight is the last.:television: I had a nice cup of peppermint tea with a teaspoon of manuka honey. Got a bit of a bloated tummy and it usually helps. Need to cut down on coffee as my sleep pattern isn't great tho i slept good last night from 12 till 7am. Well done on finishing the decking and doing some yardwork Zen. Both my gardens are in need of grass cutting and tidying so if the weather is ok i'll make a start over the weekend.

Comment

mollyka;1495672 wrote: Yeah I'd say you're right bout her -- she is a TYPE --- she achully doesn't bother me that much - if I was her bessie mate over there I'd be dead unpopular so....... just not used to people wanting to put me down and make me feel foolish - library peeps aren't like that in general - feck her!!
                              I s'pose just keep trying with the jobs - the right one will come along - when are you s'posed to be going to Wales?

Hiya Inchy by the way - just gettin me rant out there - grand now!!
                              I'm off tomorrow - it's north Wales (Wrexham way) so about an hour away :upset: more travelling !!!

Just watching the hoarding programme - they should come to my house - I could do with off loading some stuff :H

Omg - this bloke is a nightmare !!

Comment

Firefox;1495673 wrote: I'm fine everyone thanks but bit tired. Got another AA meeting in at 1pm today. 3 in a row since saturday lol. It was good to see some old faces again. Its one i used to go regular in Dun Laoghaire. Just did some browsing around the shops after and got a paint catalogue from Woodies. Watching this reality show on tv3 called the estate set in Co. Waterford. Tonight is the last.:television: I had a nice cup of peppermint tea with a teaspoon of manuka honey. Got a bit of a bloated tummy and it usually helps. Need to cut down on coffee as my sleep pattern isn't great tho i slept good last night from 12 till 7am. Well done on finishing the decking and doing some yardwork Zen. Both my gardens are in need of grass cutting and tidying so if the weather is ok i'll make a start over the weekend.
                                Wow you've had a busy day !!! I'm zorsted just listening to you :l

Comment

Working...
                                X