Army Thread Monday 22nd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest for the key;1495684 wrote: On another note - just retired for the evening with me book, and the kids have broke me bleeding headboard - next door must be wondering what the hell just hit their wall !!!!
    InChains;1495689 wrote: I'm trying to call a place wednesday for help, haven't manged to put in any days for a while now. gonna try again soon.

I'm glad you're still trying, managing that number of days, even if it takes a few tries, thats really good. Keep going, I'm sure you'll get there
    Firefox;1495690 wrote:
    Same here Queasty i get so far an then slip. Thats why i'm back in AA again. I made it to 5 wks a while back before i caved in and i think its day 9 now. The complusion to drink gets on top of me at times so i just try to take it a day at a time and hopefully this time the meetings will help. I tried counceling out patient and AA meetings but nothing works for long. I guess never quit quiting is all we can do.
    InChains;1495698 wrote:
    won't be about tomorrow questy, I'll speak to you soon though. See ya soon foxy too g'night

Inchy
    Questy ,Inchy & Foxy - makes me so happy to see you all back & posting like mad yokes
    Night Ladies & 'see' yous all tomorrow :l( except Inchy who has a day off :H)

Comment

see ya soon satz, will let you know if I call the folks or not haha
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
      X