Six pack plus a few more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six pack plus a few more

Two nights ago, felt real bad. Wife came home and yelled at me for nothing. She does this on occasion when she is stressed or upset. She apologizes but it doesn't go away for me until the next afternoon. Drank a lot of beer as a result.

Yesterday, felt good, felt happy. Drank a six pack.

Today, I feel like crap. 2 hours late for work. My wife usually makes coffee and puts it by the bedside for me to wake up. Today, she did not. Didn't have that extra kick.

I haven?t been eating properly in the last 2 weeks. Maybe one meal a day.

I don't get it. Drink when I?m angry, drink when I?m happy.

Thinking of going 30 days AF again. I noticed that I do not have much of a tolerance like I used to. I start to slur after 1-2 drinks. I used to go the whole night and no-one would even know I was drinking. What?s up with that? I guess it?s after doing 3 months AF at the end of last year.

Change
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Six pack plus a few more

If ya drink today...ya ain't gettin coffee tomorrow either, I bet. How about get your wife some flowers, don't drink today, and go home and help her with dinner. We're hard to live with...

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

It sounds like your body may be sending you a message. And your wife also!

Listen to both!

:welcome: back to Absville!

:l Nancy

ps.....flowers and dinner are a great idea! I like that!
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

I do all the cooking and havn't felt like cooking lately. So helping with dinner is not an option. My body is sending me a message. I think I better listen.

Thank You
        Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

take out is good too....

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

those dang wifes
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

Go Gab
              :thanks: :h

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

Women suck.

Just get better for yourself she will come around. When she sees you wanting to change she will get back to her old self too. It works like that. You give a little and she'll give some back.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Six pack plus a few more

Yup Change~
                  It's a small signal saying listen. OK -Here's the truth: You're not getting any younger & you're body is getting older. And most definately this alcohol thing is chronic. It gets worse & worse as time goes by.

I used to fool everyone. I functioned the daily norms while drinking. That was years ago. Towards the end~one drink & my husband knew (or at least suspected it). I could barely get up in the morning. Some mornings I needed a pick me up. Ugh! I shudder to think that now!

Go for the 30 AF! Follow a plan~follow a goal. You da Man! You can do it. oh-don't forget the :flower: .
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X