Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONDAY NEWS

Hi guys

Just noticed this morning two drunken incidents in the news. Reese Witherspoon adn her husband were arested in Atlanta. He was drinking with BAC well over the limit, and she argued with cops saying "Do you know who I am?" Both taken to jail.

Musician with the group Three Doors Down killed a guy in Nashville driving drunk.
    I know this stuff happens every day, but it is a reminder of how terrible drinking can be,
    Noone is immune from the damage.

SO happy to be here and sober.

Everyone have a good week!

MONDAY NEWS

I'm with you Ann, so glad to not to have to wake up and having to deal with something like that.
    FT
    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

MONDAY NEWS

There are MANY rich and famous that would LOVE to be one of us and sober.......money does NOT buy sobriety.....watching celebrity rehab teaches us that.

Comment

MONDAY NEWS

Do you mean I have to go to jail with common people? Oh, the shame.
        How about if I buy you a nice donut?
        Funny thing about drunk, it does not discriminate between rich and poor.
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

MONDAY NEWS

BHOG;1495500 wrote: Do you mean I have to go to jail with common people? Oh, the shame.
          How about if I buy you a nice donut?
          Funny thing about drunk, it does not discriminate between rich and poor.
          One of life's rare equalities

Comment

MONDAY NEWS

yeah i read in people magazine,ozzy osbourne had gone off the wagon last year,now hes like 44 days sober he says he doesnt think hell ever be 100% sober,i guess if you think like that you wont be
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MONDAY NEWS

paulywogg;1495788 wrote: yeah i read in people magazine,ozzy osbourne had gone off the wagon last year,now hes like 44 days sober he says he doesnt think hell ever be 100% sober,i guess if you think like that you wont be
              BINGO!
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Working...
              X