X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 23rd April

Happy St George's day Jacks and all the Engerlish contingent

Hiya Waggy :hallo:

Clean forgot ive got me appraisal today so spent past hr hastily fillin out the crappy forms, its such a pile of crap imho. Anyways running late now, might not be back for a while see ya's when i see ya's :wavin:

Comment

Afternoon army back from town and did a bit of shopping in friggin Tesco Dun Laoghaire and had a cappuchino in Solos Shankill before getting the bus and paying bills in post office and credit union. Now to take in the washing and clean the bathroom but finish my coffee first. Happy St. George's day to all our uk army clan. And Jc and any other sick members healing vibes to get well. Its a nice mild sunny day here.:cupajoe::sun:

Comment

Greetings to all from Skiverville :waving:
        Noseyhole is on a half day - so :yay:

Comment

mollyka;1495878 wrote: Morning all! busy peeps round here huh!!??
          We'll be stalkin you tomorrow Inchy:H
          Off I goooooooooo:upset:

The official Army launch of :k 'Operation INCHYWATCH '

Tomorrow Wednesday April 24th

No pressure at all Inchy
          :H

Comment

Good morning Army All!
            Coffee and reading emails at work. Not much else going on in my world..unless you count...

I STARTED UNIVERSITY CLASSES YESTERDAY!

Now, this might not seem like much, happens often, right? But it has been 41 years since I sat in a classroom. And my previous college materials don't count for much these days (remember punch cards anyone? cobal? Fortran?). So this will be an experience for me!

I hope all who are under the weather get better soon, and all who are well stay well!
            And sign me up for a shift of Inchywatch, please. got my night vision goggles, spyglass, secret decoder ring all handy.
            BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

BHOG;1495984 wrote: Good morning Army All!
              Coffee and reading emails at work. Not much else going on in my world..unless you count...

I STARTED UNIVERSITY CLASSES YESTERDAY!

I hope all who are under the weather get better soon, and all who are well stay well!
              And sign me up for a shift of Inchywatch, please. got my night vision goggles,
              spyglass,secret decoder ring all handy.
              Hi Bhoggy
              Well done on your going back to school - you'll be GREAT ! I sometimes think education is wasted on the young :H
              The 'mature' students like us are well er ...... more mature ( usually ) and reliable with less hang-ups to distract us :thumbs:

I will not even ask why you posess Night Vision Goggles :shocked:
              The mind boggles Bhoggy:H:H

Comment

I posess NVG's because I like to look for nocturnal animals. (At least, that is what I told Mrs BHOG.)
                As for being more mature, if you mean I won't be getting drunk the night before finals, well, ok! LOL
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Afternoon

Best of luck with the interview pinky.

Not sure who's keeping the roster, but can you put me down for a couple of hours of inchywatch tomorrow?

Well done on signing up for university, boggy. What're you going to be studying?

Hope you're not feeling too rough Jackie.

Comment

:wavin: Recciebear !

JACKIECLAIRE - what are you at there ? Should have clocked into Skiverville hours ago

Comment

mollyka;1496013 wrote: Yo reccie - boggy that's fantastic - wish I had a few extra years in the bag and I'd b off to further learning - couldn't justify the expense at my age!!!
                      Haha reccie - we'll b doin reccie watch on thurs :-)

1 hour and 13 mins and counting - ill b outta here!
                      Hi molly...it's tomorrow night I'll need watching in order to make sure I don't drink too much so's I'm safe to drive midday Thursday. There's no lack of willingness on my part to go to the appointment itself, but there's a real risk I won't make it. I'm totally unreliable these days.

:hallo: satzy in skiverville.

Comment

:hallo: Army.

Just met the new neighbours. Young couple with two boys - ages 5 & 7. Looks like nice people. As lobg as they respect weekend nanna naptimes

Mrs. T has ordered curried meatballs, yellow rice & veggies for dinner. I'd better obey, then.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tippers, dinner sounds wonderful. If you are not willing to obey, I'll take your place!
                          When do I get another language lesson? LOL
                          BHOG

Comment

Yoo hoo folksies!

Been waiting all day for the pox ridden loungers and umbrella for the deck to be delivered. I have Amazon Prime and got free delivery on them but it's been a bit of a wait. I suppose it saved schlepping them, although that's nowt compared to 12' 2x4s... Ach well, they were cheap. )

Feeling a bit blah today... no idea why. Just one of dem dayz I guess.

Hope a'body is faring well. How's the tooth and chest infection Tipps n Jacks?

Comment

:wavin: Bhoggo & Zennie

Mrs. T was happy enough with my meatballs. The eldest cub clearly was too - he had 5

Did you get the link to the onion marmalade recipe I posted the other day, Bhoggo?

How's the smoking thing, Zennie?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Let me rephrase: Mrs. T enjoyed the meatballs I made
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X