Army Thread Tuesday 23rd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1496083 wrote: I suppose it's a needs must,Molls.

We'll carry on talking about you as if you're not here,Reccy, darling.
    AND me & Molls with not an idea between us. Piggybacking on everyone else's.:H
    My excuse :new:

Comment

The display of the MWO pages look very weird. They seem to only load partially....
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1496088 wrote: The display of the MWO pages look very weird. They seem to only load partially....
        Ohhhhhhhhhh yes. I thought that was just the desk top.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1496089 wrote: Ohhhhhhhhhh yes. I thought that was just the desk top.
          I cleared the browser cache and logged in again. Seems to have worked.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1496090 wrote: I cleared the browser cache and logged in again. Seems to have worked.
            Oh Tipps be careful :egad: - Mick looking for grub & is on his way over from 'my' thread to sample your meatballs :H:H

Comment

satz123;1496082 wrote: I think the taxi is the way to go Reccie ! The rest sounds like hard work and tricky and too stressful to get right. Is it far away ? Best to pay up than to miss it imvho !!!:l
              If it comes to it, that's what I'll do satzy, but I need to be sober when I get there and they might not be prepared to see me if I'm not. It's about 18 miles, so wouldn't be cheap.

JackieClaire;1496083 wrote:
              I suppose it's a needs must,Molls.

We'll carry on talking about you as if you're not here,Reccy, darling.
              I don't mind! Better than being ignored anyway.

Comment

tip- thanks for the link, I'll make a batch this weekend, methinks!

Reeci- take the taxi, and arive SOBER! and we will all be pulling for you!
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Zenstyle;1496047 wrote: Yoo hoo folksies!

Been waiting all day for the pox ridden loungers and umbrella for the deck to be delivered. I have Amazon Prime and got free delivery on them but it's been a bit of a wait. I suppose it saved schlepping them, although that's nowt compared to 12' 2x4s... Ach well, they were cheap. )

Feeling a bit blah today... no idea why. Just one of dem dayz I guess.

Hope a'body is faring well. How's the tooth and chest infection Tipps n Jacks?
                  Muchos apologies for not replying sooner.

Feeling better knowing there's something wrong with me but started with the hacking cough. Means I must be getting better, yes?

Meant to tell you the and heir &his GF will be arriving in Florida on 7th May for 10 days. Somewhere near Harry Potter land. I'll tell them to nip along to your gaff when they trash their hotel room.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1496095 wrote: If it comes to it, that's what I'll do satzy, but I need to be sober when I get there and they might not be prepared to see me if I'm not. It's about 18 miles, so wouldn't be cheap.
                    Right then - beer tomorrow night it'll have to be. Maybe don't buy whiskey ?
                    With more volume - beer will last longer & fill you up? Maybe make you more sleepy too ? No napping tomorrow at all allowed :bat: then you'll be sleepy by tomorrow night !
                    Again : :new:

Comment

Do you know, Bhoggy, the more I think about a taxi would be a better idea.
                      We don't want you too stressed after looking for a parking space,Reccy.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1496085 wrote: Sorry I have to interrupt this thread for the cutest thing I've seen in a long while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwXRwj9fkls[/video]]Kitten vs Two scary things - YouTube
                        Loved that clip Jackie. Poppy actually does something ever so slightly similar whenever she sees some new inanimate object in the house. She approaches it very cautiously and stalks it for a minute or so and eventually plucks up the courage to give it a pat to see whether it's alive or not.

Comment

JackieClaire;1496100 wrote: Muchos apologies for not replying sooner.

Feeling better knowing there's something wrong with me but started with the hacking cough. Means I must be getting better, yes?

Meant to tell you the and heir &his GF will be arriving in Florida on 7th May for 10 days. Somewhere near Harry Potter land. I'll tell them to nip along to your gaff when they trash their hotel room.
                          :H:H They can give the new decking a trial run ..................

Comment

satz123;1496107 wrote: :H:H They can give the new decking a trial run ..................
                            I'm sitting laughing here at the very thought of his GF trashing anything. It's just not in her nature.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening troops,

Quick five min fly by with the last of me tinternet minutes in the cafe... been studying stuff for next Uni essay...

Doc - congrats on yer 100 daze :goodjob: Francis says a prayer for you

Reccie - ahhh... now aint this place just filled with some of uber sage advice?! I'm thinking of you mate and wish you all the best. Jacs, and Molls and Satz are giving some wonderful advice there. And yes, if you can afford to, take the taxi... see it as a bit of self-pampering on a day that is quietly momentous, though I understand it may also be nervous and a tad scary. Really looking forward to hearing how it goes for you (((Reccie)))

Ummm.... has NO ONE done the dishes from yesterdays brekkie still? FFS!! :no:

Laters m'lovelies. :hallo:

Comment

You're missed you know, Runners. Get yer bloody tinterweb sorted toot sweet.

Never thought of that, it's going to be cheaper than a spa day, Reccy.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X