Just a hi to everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a hi to everyone!

Hi again MWO friends! I am just checking in to say good morning to all! I had a good day yesterday still AF. I am not having such cravings like I did, just on my mind everyday, but I guess thats normal because I am doing alot of reading and CD's and all. I am attending a meeting (AA) tonite for my second time. The first did not click so I will try again. I do feel a little under the weather, but we will see how I feel later today. I really need to get a sponsor. The meeting tonite is a womens meeting. So hopefully someone will be there to help me. I was told my sponsor has to be a women......well, everyone have a great day and keep up the good works!

Just a hi to everyone!

Goodmorning. I hope your meeting goes well.

Jacy

Comment

Just a hi to everyone!

Let us know how you get on with your woman's meeting tonight.

L
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Just a hi to everyone!

I will, I am also attending a meeting tomorrow with alanon members as well as aa members for a speaker meeting. I am inviting my mother (who is now attending Alanon)
        Now its a family thing! (not really by my choice, though!!) although, I do want her to attend.

Comment

Just a hi to everyone!

Hi, hope you have a great day and a great meeting. Let us know how it goes.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Just a hi to everyone!

Hello to you too shitzulover.
            I hope it went well for you.

Comment

Working...
            X