Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 24th April

Good morning, Army

Thank feck it's Hump Day. Roll on the weekend...

My niece is sleeping over tonight. It'll be good to see her, even though I don't agree with her mom's decisions. She allowed the kid to fly down to CT from Jhb to come and see the Metallica concert. This is someone who can hardly manage financially - never mind additional money spent on nice-to-haves, and in the middle of a school week to boot. Needless to say, the cubs can forget about pulling the same kind of stunt. Two letters: N & O.

Have a lekker Wednesday, all!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning mr tips all who drop in today.

Children mr tips Ah, yes . . . boiled or fried.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Tips,Mario and all to come today.
      Have a great hump day

Comment

Morning guys

I was not a happy pinkles yesterday idrove 45 mins to get to mrs pinkys after a job interview and i had a wee nap on the couch when i arrived and she decided it would be a good idea to play on her ps2 dance mat right beside the couch stamping on the floor and jumping around with the music blasting, imean really who does that when someone is sleeping? i love her but could put her outside in the garden till she learns to be quiet, lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Tipps Mario Anon and all to come. Awake since silly oclock (4.30am) and feeling tied now so might try get another hour or two. Had coffee juice boiled egg and brown bread for brekkie and fed the cats Guinea pig and cleanerd out her cage. Washed up some dishes and put the bins out last night as its collection day here. I'm planning to go to a lunchtime AA meeting and get a few grocery items in Lidl on the way home. Appoitment at 3.30 in local salon for some waxing and after that who knows lol still didn't clean my bathroom and wash the hall floor. So i think another snooze is needed as i set the alarm in time to get ready for AA meeting. I hate having broken sleep i tried herbal sleeping tablets but thye don't work for me. Dull here so far but dry and mild. Happy hump day all.:cat::wavin::cupajoe:

Comment

enjoy ur seond snooze, foxy
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Oh dear Foxy and Pinky sleep deprivation/tiredness is horrible.
              Hope you made it up Pinky:h

I guess you are back asleep now Foxy?

Comment

aye we made it up an dim being quiet so she can sleep, lol
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Mariooooooo, Our Whizzy, Foxyloxy, Pinkles,

Ahhhh but Uncle Tips...................it's Metallica..........said in whiney teenage voice. Or whatever age she is. I can still do that whiney voice and I'm ancient but it's mostly over wanting choclit these days. I have actually seen Metallica and they are awesome!!! Think I may buy Molls one of their CDs for her car.

Not sleeping that well meself, Foxy, hun. Side affect of the antibiotics and the fact my sleep pattern went up the shoot over the million years I was drinking.

Glad you and Mrs Pinkles made up. You're a lovely couple.

How's you Mrs A.

And what's up today for Mario, unless he's already gone and done it.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all - had mega busy day yesterday in Welsh Wales - and ended up in your neck of the woods Mrs A, on site in Heswall - very nice area. Apparently it's spot the ex-footballer, and Paul McCartney !!

Ended up coming home via the Mersey Tunnels - only to get to the toll booth, reach into my purse, and find that the kids had nicked all me change !!! Very embarassing - had to pull up near the Police office and pay ?1.60 on the debit card.

Little loves.............

Back in Manchester this morning, but giving myself an easy day to compensate for the 100 mile round trip yesterday. (Seriously - 100 miles !!!)

Roll on the weekend.............I'm knackered !!!!!!!
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning Army! Happy hump day
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hiya molls - don't envy the painting scenario !!

Me and hubs cant be in the same county when there is decorating going on - for years the in laws did it just to save us killing each other

Why reccie watch ? I know bout incheroo
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hi again got back alseep from bout 8 till 10 so wide awake with a coffee. :cupajoe::Have to shower and get ready for the AA meeting. I feel a bit for the couple of hours sleep. Its sunny but overcast so i think showers forecast for the afternoon. Be back to check on Inchy and Reccy later:H:bigwink:

Comment

Morning Quiesty, Molls, Waggers.

Doing canny, ta for arsking. Not up to getting dressed or going out yet. Me very bones ache.

The son and heir had to have his big 18th party on his 19th birthday as he had 2 maths A levels either side of his.

Reccy's going to a place that's a bit like where I work.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mama reporting for duty for reccie and inchy watch
                              I am so darn proud of them
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X