Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 24th April

Hi to ye all !
    Feckers here making me work ..............
    Will log back in when I get home

Inchy : Good job on the first change in habit re. afternoon drink !:goodjob:

NOW PICK UP THE PHONE !!! my loverly !! :l

Comment

Hi Satzy - I'm on strike - loads to do but got CBA syndrome - oh heck, I've been twigged - see yer later
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

cannot pick up phone with house full of raving bloody idiots who won't leave me be for 5 minutes to make a stinking phone call URGH
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

called, hung up when they answered, this is really alot harder than I thought.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1496416 wrote: called, hung up when they answered, this is really alot harder than I thought.
            Oh poor you - :l
            Will probably happen a few times I'm thinking

JC - help us here :new:

Comment

i have 23 minutes in which to successfully call them and not hang up when they say who i'm speaking to.

Comment

'we don't do anything over the phone. drop in service only, 10-12 monday to friday'

why thank you phone voice for just sh*tting all over how much effort it took me to dial a f*cking telephone number. I do believe I am gonna go buy myself a nice load of beer and get wasted thank you for just being super duper helpful.

Comment

Afternoon

Jackie...hope you'll be feeling better soon. Look after yourself. :l

mama bear;1496332 wrote: mama reporting for duty for reccie and inchy watch
                  I am so darn proud of them
                  Thank you mrs bear :l

Zenstyle;1496384 wrote: Marnin!

Here's a pic of my wee pride and joy this a.m., with it's new loungers and brolly. I'm getting rid of the old chairs and buying matching ones... the old ones are big and bulky. (Plus the matching chairs are cheap with free shipping... lol)

Has anyone sent out an APB for Reccy and Inchy?
                  I'm here, zenny. Very impressive piece of workmanship there. :goodjob: The start of a new career maybe?

InChains;1496414 wrote:
                  cannot pick up phone with house full of raving bloody idiots who won't leave me be for 5 minutes to make a stinking phone call URGH
                  InChains;1496424 wrote:
                  i have 23 minutes in which to successfully call them and not hang up when they say who i'm speaking to.
                  Reporting for inchywatch duty. Inchy, you might find it easier to contact them by e-mail. Do it today, even if you may not get a reply before tomorrow.

Comment

no e-mail, and apparently not allowed to call them either. I am actually about to start crying at how f*cking disappointed and angry I am that I can't even contact somebody for help right now.

Comment

Inchy you still have us! Just keep posting!
                      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

InChains;1496437 wrote: no e-mail, and apparently not allowed to call them either. I am actually about to start crying at how f*cking disappointed and angry I am that I can't even contact somebody for help right now.
                        Oh shit! I really do understand how you feel, inchy. I shouldn't be posting right now, but pick up the phone first thing in the morning. Don't give up.

Comment

I can't phone them, at all, I have to physically turn up between 10 and 12, never mind its over an hour away and I work most days.

sending hugs to you reccie, I hope you have a little more luck.

Comment

Inchy... don't be upset by this. It'll be OK. You'll just have to go in to see them. Or maybe there is another place nearby you can contact instead? I'm not sure I am keen on the sounds of that place... maybe you just got a bad phone person... but that's not an attitude consistent with a recovery establishment.

When JC gets here she'll maybe look to see what else is in your area. I'd take a lewk but I have to go to the plumbing doc now.

Reccy... don't worry about posting... you sound fine.

:l:l:l to you both. I know Reccy is on schedule for tomorrow... well done that man. And Inchy, you'll either have to go in and see them or maybe there's another option nearby to you.

Yer both doing GREAT!

Comment

think we can cancel inchy watch tonight, gonna spend some time alone

Comment

INCHY / RECCIE ARE YE THERE ?????

Comment

Working...
                                X