Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 24th April

InChains;1496508 wrote: getting the feeling i've offended you
    No love I'm just disappointed for you and feel like I've let you down.

Unfortunately these places are few and far between and you're going to have to travel. We have people coming in from miles away lying about their post code (zip code) because they don't have a service in their area. You're lucky to have one that near.

Hello there Red, me darling.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

red, sorry i didn't reply in other thread, didn't really feel able to at the time, thanks for sharing, nice to know it's not just me.

jc: you've helped me so much, and you have in no way let me down. my other half has offered to take me some time soon. fun road trip just waiting to happen xD
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hello back JC! I follow this thread everyday (do you feel me lurking:H) but usually only have time to read.

Sounds like the meetup went extremely well-you're always welcome to come to Wisconsin if you would like, would love to meet up with you all someday!

Out spring is finally starting here YEAH!!! Now for the yard work YUCK!

Hello to everyone!!!!!!
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

InChains;1496515 wrote: red, sorry i didn't reply in other thread, didn't really feel able to at the time, thanks for sharing, nice to know it's not just me.

jc: you've helped me so much, and you have in no way let me down. my other half has offered to take me some time soon. fun road trip just waiting to happen xD
          Make it something to look forward to (like a road trip/field trip) and it will be sooo much easier. Good luck and make it soon ok? Life goes by too soon and you never realize how quickly it happens. You will understand that more as you get older, just dont waste your life getting there.
          :l

Comment

Thought I felt some looking over me shoulder.:sofa:

Now I've got to see where Wisconsin is. I know it's in America, so there's a start.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

InChains;1496515 wrote:

Make it happen. Some nice meat paste sandwiches, a lukewarm bottle of orange juice and some pickled onion Monster munch. That's a road trip.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

haha, meat paste? God I had that when I was a kid... awful stuff xD I'll try and go monday, I'm not working (least... I don't think I am haha)

me and my other half it'll be tesco pre-packed sanwiches, red bull and cigarettes, classy to the end haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Crikey, pre-packed sandwiches. There's posh.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I know, last of the big spenders us, treating ourselves to sarnies and ?3 movies in hmv xD

Comment

hey Molly, gonna get help but haven't managed to keep to the other side of the plan tonight, will try an af day tomorrow but today, just too down about the whole phone thing. I will do this eventually though.

Comment

Evening all - inchey I hope you're ok hunny

I know what yer mean re : getting help. I've emailed AA several times - didn't go to any meetings. No excuses - just didn't. Well, tonight I've been to bible class at my local church and they have an ru meeting there on Friday evenings - so guess where I'm going on Friday ?

I need the help, and I'm doing my best to get it !!!

(Not everybody's cup of tea I know, but if it works for me ill be happy )
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

I'll try and go on Monday

Comment

I agree with a lot of what Red says
                            I'm gonna put that in my signature line cause no one ever listens to any of what I have to say:lalala::blah:

JK, Incy I am sure you will do great on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put on some Metallica for the ride!

Comment

will stick on resolution - lamb of god, heavy as f*ck and a great message for a ride to a treatment centre

Comment

Questy is it an ru an alko meeting ?:H

Comment

Working...
                                X