Army Thread Thursday 25th April 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All righty who's got the sleep fairy? Cos it's not me.

That was a bit grumpy so I'll wish you all a very good morning as I know I'll be lucky enough to catch the little blighter later on.

It's our very own Satzuma's birthday today so I'm orff to start her thread now.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Good marnin Jacks :l and Happy Burfday Satzerooney! :l

Real quick fly-by as I'm thinking sleep will be mine if I get my head back down!

My day went to crap yesterday. Got a text from a friend while I was at the doctors and had to scoot over there. Plus, the lady cut my hair way too short. Grrr....

Good luck today Reccy! We'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get back. I'll be thinking about you. :l

Jacks... I hope you're feeling better... X

Hang in there Inchy... that was good advice from Red and everyone last night... think about getting yourself to one of the available places. :l It can take a bit of work to access the necessary programme/s and don't give up... keep at it lovie, it will be worth it.

Off back to sleep... knackered.com! Have a lekker Thursday...

Comment

Morning Jackie, zenny, and all to come

Many happy returns of the day satzy :bday3:

One or two people were asking about RU meetings yesterday. Apparently it stands for reformers unanimous "a non-profit faith based addictions program helping people find freedom from addiction."

Welcome to Reformers Unanimous

Comment

Good morning JC, Zennie and all to come

I plead guilty to keeping the sleep fairy captive.

All the best for today, Wreckster. Sending good vibes your way.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post :wavin: Reccie
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

WTF has you up at sparra fart !!!

JACKSER. Thanks a million:l
            You are true friends ........... - all teared up here.
            Decided not to gym it today and logged on to see this :h

Comment

And a huge big happy birthday to our very own Satzuma. I've never looked at citrus the same way since you got your nickname!

:bday3::bday3::bday3:
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Another x-post

:waving: Satzerooney
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning tips and satzy. Thanks for the good wishes...think I'll be ok today.

Comment

Morning Zennifer, Tipperooo, Satzuma, :bday3:, Reccybear.

Now have you washed behind yer ears, brushed yer teeth and got clean undies on,Reccy.

Oh and don't forget to brush yer hair before you take a step outside that front door.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1496662 wrote: Good marnin Jacks and Happy Burfday Satzerooney! :l

Real quick fly-by as I'm thinking sleep will be mine if I get my head back down!

My day went to crap yesterday. Got a text from a friend while I was at the doctors and had to scoot over there. Plus, the lady cut my hair way too short. Grrr....

Good luck today Reccy! We'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get back. I'll be thinking about you.

Hang in there Inchy... that was good advice from Red and everyone last night... think about getting yourself to one of the available places. :l It can take a bit of work to access the necessary programme/s and don't give up... keep at it lovie, it will be worth it.

Off back to sleep... knackered.com! Have a lekker Thursday...Sleep tight my lovely - your hair is beautiful !!!
                      Recluse;1496666 wrote: Morning Jackie, zenny, and all to come

Many happy returns of the day satzy

One or two people were asking about RU meetings yesterday. Apparently it stands for reformers unanimous "a non-profit faith based addictions program helping people find freedom from addiction."

Welcome to Reformers Unanimous
                      Jesus - doubt we have that here - sounds nice though doesn't it ? Kinda calm like they wouldn't give out to you
                      tiptronic_ct;1496667 wrote:
                      Good morning JC, Zennie and all to come

:wavin: Tipperooney

Comment

Recluse;1496673 wrote: Morning tips and satzy. Thanks for the good wishes...think I'll be ok today.
                        Oh I'm doubly HAPPY today after hearing that Reccie inkele:
                        More tears - Jazus !!

Comment

Zenstyle;1496662 wrote: Good marnin Jacks :l and Happy Burfday Satzerooney! :l

Good luck today Reccy! We'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get back. I'll be thinking about you. :l

Off back to sleep... knackered.com! Have a lekker Thursday...
                          Howdy zenners, not had a good wee natter with u 4 ages, I was with my scottish pal the other day and she put her mam on speaker phone and her mam was doing an impression of a lady from a programme called chewing the fat i think and it goes you you you, i dunno if u know it but it was well funny.
                          Im sick og hairdressers doing what they want so mrs pinky cuts mine 4 free
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1496667 wrote: Good morning JC, Zennie and all to come

pass her back or there will be TROUBLE MR T
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hang on to ya knickers and undercrackers, today is officaly the day i get my result for my dissertation proposal, i thought it was a week ago but i got my wires crossed
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X