Army Thread Thursday 25th April 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SATZARUUNI, out planned apart from an extra skive of course
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

JackieClaire;1496676 wrote: Morning Zennifer, Tipperooo, Satzuma, :bday3:, Reccybear.

Now have you washed behind yer ears, brushed yer teeth and got clean undies on,Reccy.

Oh and don't forget to brush yer hair before you take a step outside that front door.
      Yes Jackie! I'm more or less ready. Haven't decided on transport yet, but I might take the bus.

Comment

where u off to reccie?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1496683 wrote: A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SATZARUUNI, out planned apart from an extra skive of course
          Mornin' Pinkypoo !!!
          Skiving from the gym as we speak :H
          Have to go to the hell hole soon but ...... off tomorrow :yay:

Knickers firmly tightened :H Very best wishes on you dissy thing Pinks :l you 'll wow them !!!!

Comment

Xpost....good luck with the dissertation proposal pinky.

Comment

Morning Pinkles,

Recluse;1496684 wrote: Yes Jackie! I'm more or less ready. Haven't decided on transport yet, but I might take the bus.
              Why not indeed. Crikey for a bloke than can do a plane, train, bus in strange land and Molls driving (I love you lots Molls) the bus will be a doddle.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Cheers satz and reccie,

satzy don't hold ya knickers on too tight if ya missing the gym they may be tighter than u expect
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Marning j.c
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1496692 wrote: Cheers satz and reccie,

satzy don't hold ya knickers on too tight if ya missing the gym they may be tighter than u expect
                    :H -
                    BEWARE ! :egad: I'll be in UK next month & will hunt you down Pinkypoo - and give you a wedgie
                    Our Reccie is making a huge leap of faith today and we are very proud of him !!:l
                    I'll let him give the details if he wants.

Comment

satz123;1496694 wrote: :H -
                      BEWARE ! :egad: I'll be in UK next month & will hunt you down Pinkypoo - and give you a wedgie
                      Our Reccie is making a huge leap of faith today and we are very proud of him !!:l
                      I'll let him give the details if he wants.
                      You are coming to the UK, where abouts r u going?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1496696 wrote: You are coming to the UK, where abouts r u going?
                        The land that time forgot - SWINDON !!!
                        A week with work- oh joy

Comment

littlepinkcat;1496686 wrote: where u off to reccie?
                          Sorry...missed your post pinky. I've an alcohol assessment appointment in Oxford this lunchtime.

Comment

Must away now my lovelies: :waving:
                            Reccie report back in when you can .... will be in and out all day ! As will JAcks I'm sure from her sick leaba.
                            Pinkypoo great to chat again

Jackser get well soon :l

Happy Thursday to the rest of yiz when yiz surface from the scratcher !!

Comment

satz123;1496698 wrote: The land that time forgot - SWINDON !!!
                              A week with work- oh joy
                              Don't worry Pinkles, we're far to far ooop north for her to catch us.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1496701 wrote: Sorry...missed your post pinky. I've an alcohol assessment appointment in Oxford this lunchtime.
                                best of luck reccie
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X