Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 25th April 2013

littlepinkcat;1496708 wrote: best of luck reccie
    Thanks pinky. Catch you later satzy and yep I will report back when I get home.

Comment

Morning Mollymoo,

Haven't been to sleep. Been to bed three times and eventually got up and thought bugger it I can catch up later. I feel quite well at the moment.

I sure couldn't cope with the Dublin traffic like you do. Gawd I have a mini nervous breakdown if someone parks next to me in friggintesco.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I wonder how my music intervention would manage in busier areas such as dublin, interesting
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ach I've dozed, but I was really restless and kept waking up Mr JC. He's on a course today so I don't want him nodding off. Mind you if he was in court that would be another matter.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Whats hershey's?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning army its lashing rain here. Good Luck Reccie for today and well done for getting up and ready to go. Good luck Pinky with your dissertation and Satz have a lovely day. Hope you get some sleep Jc and feel better soon. I get bad nights like that too but i slept quite well last night. Have a terrific thursday army catch yis later. Going to get some toast and coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

Make us a coffee Mollers, gasping here
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pinkles you should have shouted, I was just making one.

Now Molls, what have we said about other threads, eh,eh.

There's very few people who will fall in love the first time they meet people so it stands to reason you've got to give things a fair go.

Lewk at me signed Sept 2008 and thought oooh errr I'm off. Little did I know it would save my life 10 months later.

EDIT: Sorry Foxy, didn't see you there. Morning, sweetheart.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Army.

I do not think I have ever read so many post this early

Wow Reccie :goodjob: I hope it goes well today.

Happy birthday dear Satz. Where is Swindon??

Fingers crossed for the proposal Pinky.

Molly I think you are a very talented driver as the correct route always seems to appear whether you are concentrating or not.

Are you feeling better J.C in spite of the no sleep fairy?

Coffee please Foxy ? If you are still around:l

Greetings to everyone else from a sleepy Anon

Comment

Sorry I forgot about our overseas postings.

Good morning Tips:l

Good night Zennifer:l

Comment

Goooood morning our Whizzy,
                        Have to say I'm feeling all right. Will prolly conk out later on, but I am not going to stress.
                        Having a luuverly early chat with yous lot and doing a new crossword in between.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning whizzy and foxy ,

this waitng 4 results is killing me, im dead nosy and i wanna know, lol
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning all, somewhat misjudged the jump onto the wagon last night, missed it entirely, then the damn thing must've run over me because I definitely feel like I got hit by some kind of moving vehicle last night *sigh* So, was thinking about letting this go on until monday but judging by the amount fo pain I am currently in, that would be a pretty dumb idea, so I am not drinking today. Definitely. For certain not buying any booze.

Sending hugs and strength to reccie today, hope it goes well for you

-Inchy
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Glad ur not drinking today inchy, maybe u could use the time to try to formulate a plan for the next time u wanna drink and see if theres anything u could implement that may prevent u from drinking
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all - I can see the weekend from here and I am happier than a pig in poop. Full moon tonight I think, which explains my mood as of late. Hope this passes soon!

Reccy - so proud of the steps you are taking. We are here for you and love you. You deserve to have a wonderful and sober life - and this is the first step. Yay you!! Sending thoughts and prayers to you.

Inchy - just try again. We have all been there. You are a good soul, and like Reccy (and all of us) deserve the best life has to offer. For us, that life does not include booze...and without it, you will see how good it can be.

JC - glad you are feeling better - albiet a bit sleepy

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X