Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th April

Howdy guys

Tippers just a little note: give the sleep fairy back or there will be Trouble, we may even urinate in ur swimming pool, you have been warned............. Pinkles and the gang
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Army Thread 26th April

Hiya Pinky... what's happertainin hon?

BRB... have to wash me face and brush the fangs....

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

I'll take pictures... not quite up to pissing in Tipp's pool!

(Ummm... why the piss in the pool thing? Just for shits and giggles? ALWAYS a good reason!)

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

OK, back... fully present. The SLEEP FAIRY!

Here's how we get the sleep fairy from Tipps...

"Tipps, there is a brai that needs cooking over there, you'll make a lekker job of it..."

And while he is away piling curried lamb bits on the braii..... yer pinch the sleep fairy! Easy as...

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

aye sounds good (the pissing in the pool bit was cause i know he has a pool and hates cleaning it , lol
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

and when ur sleep deprived anything seems like a good idea, lol
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

Well, you know. Let's think about this Pinky. We can still piss in his pool while we get him to make the brai. Kinda like a one-two sucker punch.

Tell you what... I'll distract him and you go for the pee thing. In and out before they even knew it was us! Done and dusted!

OMG... back to reality... I am dog tired Pinky and I can't believe I'm still awake. Did you get your UNI results?

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

aye i got 68% which is a high 2:1 (like a B+) .

i WAS 2% off a first which is like an A
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

heres the feedbackoff me teacher it was for my plan for my dissertattion

An interesting and original area of study which is supported by a detailed rationale and clear research design. Logical line of argument with wide range of relevant reading included
                  Good overview of literature with clear critical content throughout. The final section of your introduction could have been strengthened by more explicitly stating the need for this topic to be studies outside of institutional contexts and what this might add to existing literature.
                  Method section is well detailed but method of analysis section would benefit from including more detail on phenomenological analysis rather than the generalised overview. Focus group schedule is well considered and fully worked up appendices are included.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

this is the piece of work i got shite feedback 4 and i went to see a professional writer at the uni nd she taught me a few tricks and we transformed it and handed it in, the writer is a godsend she teaches me all kinds
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

That's a good solid result. Cracking!!! Are you and Mrs Pinky going to celebrate? My celebrations these days are food and goodies... combined with a movie. Pretty good stuff if the movie is raunchy enough! )

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

littlepinkcat;1497140 wrote: heres the feedbackoff me teacher it was for my plan for my dissertattion

An interesting and original area of study which is supported by a detailed rationale and clear research design. Logical line of argument with wide range of relevant reading included
                        Good overview of literature with clear critical content throughout. The final section of your introduction could have been strengthened by more explicitly stating the need for this topic to be studies outside of institutional contexts and what this might add to existing literature.
                        Method section is well detailed but method of analysis section would benefit from including more detail on phenomenological analysis rather than the generalised overview. Focus group schedule is well considered and fully worked up appendices are included.
                        If a rebuttal is in order, I'll help yer. Chrissakes... that's a wee tad harsh, no?

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

whats a rebuttal?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

nah the feedback is just the way it is they mark really harsh as I am doing an honors degree and they are so strict
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th April

You know... reading it again... it's not bad at all Pinky. The feller had to blather on, but reading between the lines I would say it was a job well done. ) XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X